Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

...or am I just making it up?

Started by Tracey, October 11, 2013, 07:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Honeybees don't sleep for the first 34 days of their lives, then they sleep forever........or am I just making it up?
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: Joey. on October 11, 2013, 07:54:03 PM
There are only 3 words in the English dictionary that end in 'dous'....or am I just making it up?

Decapodous
Horrendous
Stupendous
Tremendous
Hazardous
Molybdous
Palladous
Uropodous
Vanadous
Amadous
Apodous
Iodous
Nodous
Vodous

There are tiny bugs closely related to spiders living in the pores of your face, which crawl about your face in dark to mate...or am I just making it up?
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Devlyn

•  

DriftingCrow

The Statute of Liberty was supposed to originally be gifted to Egypt because of the Suez Canal's completion . . . or, am I just making it up?

Quote from: <3 on October 12, 2013, 02:22:30 PM
There are tiny bugs closely related to spiders living in the pores of your face, which crawl about your face in dark to mate...or am I just making it up?

I hope you're just making that up, it sounds disgusting, but I am going to think that's more likely than not because we do have tons of little wee beasties living all over us in a symbiotic relationship.
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Devlyn

The Pyramids were built by aliens........or am I just making it up?
  •  

DriftingCrow

Iceland is Europe's largest producer of bananas. . . or, am I just making it up?
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Amelia Pond

William Hartnell is the best incarnation of the Doctor ...or am I just making it up?
  •  

Amelia Pond

Amelia/Amy Pond is my favorite companion of the Doctor's ...or am I just making it up?
  •  

Devlyn

If you put every Lego ever made together end to end, they would reach the moon. .........or am I just making it up?
  •