Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Blood test im worried

Started by ukftminneed, October 15, 2013, 05:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukftminneed

im worried that when I get blood tests when ever that is , they wont be correct ? or right enough ? if that makes sense
if my blood isnt at the normal range will I be denied ?
I know it sounds stupid
but iv got body hair like a man ,
iv got different arm development then other girls
my shoulders are board
iv got a obvious low brow
I dont have a period or ill have a few a year so I know its not great :/

Im freaking out about so many things today , I cant cope with all the anxiety
  •  

Robin Mack

I'm pretty sure you will be pleasantly surprised.  You may already have above average T in your system for your genetic gender, but there is no reason they could not increase it to combat existing E.  They're not looking to shut you out; they're looking for the right doses to give you, and to get a baseline on where you are *now*.  Hormones are tricky things, and need to be adjusted with caution (which is why it is a bad idea to do it yourself).

•  

ukftminneed

Quote from: robinmack on October 15, 2013, 05:11:59 PM
I'm pretty sure you will be pleasantly surprised.  You may already have above average T in your system for your genetic gender, but there is no reason they could not increase it to combat existing E.  They're not looking to shut you out; they're looking for the right doses to give you, and to get a baseline on where you are *now*.  Hormones are tricky things, and need to be adjusted with caution (which is why it is a bad idea to do it yourself).

:) o great thats good , thanks sorry , Iv been abit loopy all day :/
I always think the worst lol
  •  

Alice Rogers

Quote from: ukftminneed on October 15, 2013, 05:01:11 PM
im worried that when I get blood tests when ever that is , they wont be correct ? or right enough ? if that makes sense
if my blood isnt at the normal range will I be denied ?
I know it sounds stupid
but iv got body hair like a man ,
iv got different arm development then other girls
my shoulders are board
iv got a obvious low brow
I dont have a period or ill have a few a year so I know its not great :/

Im freaking out about so many things today , I cant cope with all the anxiety

My blood test showed underactive thyroid which I needed treatment for! anything that involves checking your current state of health and getting you the help you need can only be good!

HUGS
"I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time." Jack London
  •  

ukftminneed

thanks :) yesterday was a really panic filled day im sorry guys

•