Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

could do with some pro tips guys

Started by jaybutterfly, March 16, 2015, 01:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaybutterfly

ok, so my make up skills aren't great, my foundation isnt spot on and my powders barely stick, but I'd like some feedback on what I got done last night.

Could do with some tips for my eyes. Not sure if I need false lashes since mine are long as is.

and my bags are awful :S

so yeah, first attempt after a couple of months no practice.
  •  

Menoimagination

Your eyelashes are lovely and long:)

For the bags, you could use concealer (my friends always go a shade lighter than their actual tone for concealer. I also have one friend who uses white face paint on her bags and blemishes and then does foundation etc)

With eyes idk, if you want them to pop then learn to do really nice winged eyeliner, I guess (draw with pencil an outline or gideline and then fill in with liquid. Then clean up edges and make nice and smooth and pointy and perfect by putting some Vaseline on a Q-tip and then you have perfect eyeliner.

Also, using a lighter eyeliner pencil if you do the underneath of your eye then that makes eyes pop too.

You look lovely, by the way.
Started T: 22/03/16
  •  

jaybutterfly

Quote from: Menoimagination on March 16, 2015, 04:03:50 PM
Your eyelashes are lovely and long:)

For the bags, you could use concealer (my friends always go a shade lighter than their actual tone for concealer. I also have one friend who uses white face paint on her bags and blemishes and then does foundation etc)

With eyes idk, if you want them to pop then learn to do really nice winged eyeliner, I guess (draw with pencil an outline or gideline and then fill in with liquid. Then clean up edges and make nice and smooth and pointy and perfect by putting some Vaseline on a Q-tip and then you have perfect eyeliner.

Also, using a lighter eyeliner pencil if you do the underneath of your eye then that makes eyes pop too.

You look lovely, by the way.

thank you *hugs*

•  

chefskenzie

Your makeup looks good.  Keep watching Youtube videos and practicing and you will be a pro soon!  A good one to watch is on shadowing and highlighting/contouring
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.  Kahlil Gibran

•