Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Thought I would share

Started by Dalex, October 29, 2013, 06:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen♡Callie

I love your art and am jealous of your coloring skills.
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

Dalex

Thanks Colleen :) I'm glad you like my coloring style :)
  •  

Emily.T

Quote from: Dalex on May 28, 2014, 06:58:56 AM
Well, I thought I would share with you all my latest piece

Here I decided to try a few things differently from what I usually do :)

This one is just fantastic Dalex I like how you have braught the picture out from the frame a bit and your colouring is awesome.
  •  

Dalex

Thank you Emily :)

Here are some new pieces :)

•  

Marcel

Here is a self-portrait of me.

•  

Dalex

That's an awesome self portrait Bandors! Love your style :)

I thought I would share with ya´ll my newest piece.

I don't usually draw fan art, but one of the few webcomics I actually read and try to keep track of is CyberSteel, love the art and I love the story. So, when I saw that they were holding a contest, I wanted to join x3 I doubt I will make any of the top three, but I thought it would be fun :)
  •  

Emily.T

•  

Dalex

Thank you as always Emily :)

Here is my newest one :P

While I was looking through old drawings, I stumbled upon this guy ^^ An OC I sadly have not named yet but when I saw him I really wanted to see how I would draw him today, so here it is :) Before and after :)
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Dalex you could make a fortune in OKCs Paseo art's district. you rock! :)
  •  

Dalex

As always Jessica, thank you :* :3
Actually have been thinking if I should seriously considering to make art as my future career :) Mostly because of all the positive feedback I have been getting from everyone here on Susan's ^^

I thought I would share my recent doodles

Alright, so I was in the mood to do a semi realism portrait and I thought it was perhaps time for a new ID for my DA, so I did a speed painting xD Not sure if I will go and finish coloring this one or keep it as it is :P

Well... I finally watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier today and lets just say I developed a bit of a crush on Bucky >.>
Well, here is about an hour and a half of some doodling, trying to draw Bucky...
Do I get a point for at least trying? XD

I might go and try to touch up on that one later, or just try to redraw it x3 Not sure if I will end up just keeping it as it is :)
  •  

Hex

Ahhh all the awesome arts! Keep it up Dalex!
I run a FtM blog where I pour my experiences out for others to read. Check it out!
My journey to becoming a transman

•  

Dalex

•  

Emily.T

Quote from: Dalex on July 28, 2014, 05:04:05 PM
My two newest pieces x3

I just adore that bottom pic Dalex it's just gorgeous.
  •  

Dalex

My busy scheduled has kept me away from being able to finish anything but I have two that I managed to complete.

I think I have been able to manage to improve a bit on my shading and such :)
  •  

Emily.T

Quote from: Dalex on August 24, 2014, 11:44:45 AM
My busy scheduled has kept me away from being able to finish anything but I have two that I managed to complete.

I think I have been able to manage to improve a bit on my shading and such :)

Great work Dalex your still producing great work keep it up xx
  •  

Dalex

Quote from: Emily.T on September 11, 2014, 06:28:18 AM
Great work Dalex your still producing great work keep it up xx

Thank you Emily :)
  •  

Dalex

I feel like I keep on spamming you guys... Again, if anyone wants me to stop, just let me know :P But I thought I would share a few of the things I have been working on.

Then I thought I would also share what I have been working on, I have been asked to be an artist for a visual novel and here are some character concepts I have done.

•  

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: Dalex on October 26, 2014, 03:43:01 PM
Again, if anyone wants me to stop, just let me know
Don't you dare stop!! I will hunt you down. I love your work and look forward to each new piece!!  :)
  •  

Dalex

It sure has been a while since I posted here the last time, and I thought I would show more of my recent works :)

•