Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hi From Eastern Ontario

Started by Denise01, May 28, 2005, 10:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denise01

This is a real surprise.  I was kind of busy for a week or so and came back to see everything has changed.

I will Introduce my self again.  I am a crossdresser from Eastern Ontario, have been dressing for about 8 years and real serious now for the past 3 years.

While not in the transition stage yet, I have been giving real serious consideration the past years and hope to make some definate plans in the next few months.

I am into Camping and Woodworking, and also enjoy chatting with the girls on the net,

I am looking forward to continue to participate,  hope to hear from you, and also appreciate hearing from girls in this part of the country

Chat later

Denise01
Frankford, Ont
  •  

Rose Dawson

Welcome back, Denise!  :icon_wave:

I am new here myself but have greatly enjoyed the comfort and support I've received in the short time I've been posting on these boards.

I am in the Upper Midwest (USA) and very near the Canadian border. Although, if my Canadian geography serves me correct, Ontario is closer to New York than the Midwest.

Again, welcome back and talk to you soon  :D
  •  

4years

ReWelcome and ReHi Denise(01) (=
  •