Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Worried about srs

Started by isa86, August 27, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isa86

4 weeks out from srs surgery. And im scared that full srs will make me unhappy and frustrated. I read so many times that ppl could achieve depth but no witdh. What if i have to dilate every time before me and my boyfriend have sex? Thats going to be such a turn on :/  he enjoys anal sex with me. Why change that now? Fakt is i want rid of that thing. But is it wiser to go for the cosmetic option? Less risks? Less downtime? And i wont be frustrated if it does not work down there because i know its just going to be cosmetic.

I dont know what to do. Or am i just worried cause the day is coming closer?

My boyfriend said i should just go for full srs and dilate and see if it all works. If it does not work i can still always stop dilating and leave it. But at least i tried

What do you guys think ?

X bella x
  •  

reborn

I agree with your bf and most of the people achieve enough width
  •  

Hikari

Dialating isn't so bad and while ymmv if your boyfriend is a reasonable size then it shouldn't be a problem to get a dialotor that is similar or larger and at that point the width isn't much gonna issue. If you regularly dilate with a 1.5" dialator assuming it is lubed then there isn't any real trouble getting it in.
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

PurplePelican

One of the things I've noticed about a large number of women who say they have issues width depth/width post-op all have something in common.. When pushed, they almost always admit they didn't follow their surgeons dilation schedule..
This is not medical advice. Always consult your doctor.
  •  

Dena

After a while, dilating stretches things out for a while so you just occasional dilation may be enough to keep things ready. In addition, after your healed up, sex can count as dilation when you partner is about the same size as your dilator. As for myself, I still have the 6 inches and inch and a half diameter that I had after surgery. PI surgeries can be fairly rugged and have a long history with many happy customers. The odds are your surgeon can determine the likely outcome so ask your doctor before making your decision.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

isa86

Thank you girls for you're replies. I guess its just so many things going through my head each week now, as the day is coming closer. X
  •  

Lucie

Your BF is totally right.
As for depth vs width, from all what I have read on that subject people complain more often about not enough depth than about not enough width.
  •  

isa86

Id be happy with 5 inches, i dont think my bf is much bigger, maybe hes 5,5inch. But he also said i should not worry about him. Its not to please him. Its for me. So i guess hes right.
I guess ill just need to let mr.fenton work his magic down there. And i guess everything is better then having a penis. At least for ke it is.
I just panicked a bit last night i guess 
  •