Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Before&After

Started by maximusloverus, November 09, 2013, 12:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pizzaparty78

A bit late in response, but thanks for the nice words in reply to my previous post.

Quote from: FlightyBrood on June 26, 2015, 02:46:39 AM
I GOT ONE FOR YALL

i really love showing off this freaking picture ahahahahahaha!!! okay so check THIS out

this was right before my senior prom. i wasnt presenting male yet but i was out to everyone, just afraid to take that step. anyways on to a few weeks ago this picture you all better turn up your air conditioning cause its about to get HOT

AW YEAH.

Bonus pic of pre-hormones male presenting me:

im working really hard to curb my acne and im working out like four times a week and im feeling really good about how my arms look. things are lookin up for ol flighty (but my sideburns are sadly still a pipe dream)

You look completely different man! Looking great, big change. (Oh and btw, nice Gravity Falls reference hah)
"It's not about what's in your pants, but what's in your heart..."

•  

caliyr

I was born in 1993 and I openly identified male from around mid-2010 (so age 16-17ish)

Sometime in 2006 or 2007 on a wedding

2012, my graduation

2014 October on a video clip shooting

2015, a few days ago, roughly 1 month post-op

More pics at http://imgur.com/a/Z2ULO
  •  

AndrewB

Lookin good, guys!

I'm 6 months as of yesterday, so I figured it was time for another before & after. Last time, my before pic was of pre-out/-discovery, so this time, my before was just of me Pre-T. The after was taken maybe 15 minutes ago, from work. I've probably lost about 15-20 lbs since the before pic, and the T has done wonders in its own way, too.

Next time I post a before & after, I'll hopefully be post-op!  ;D
Andrew | 21 | FTM | US | He/Him/His

•  

AeroZeppelin92

Quote from: AndrewB on July 02, 2015, 02:46:30 PM
Lookin good, guys!

I'm 6 months as of yesterday, so I figured it was time for another before & after. Last time, my before pic was of pre-out/-discovery, so this time, my before was just of me Pre-T. The after was taken maybe 15 minutes ago, from work. I've probably lost about 15-20 lbs since the before pic, and the T has done wonders in its own way, too.

6 months? Nice!! You look great Andrew. Looks like you've been on T a lot longer than that.
  •  

Andre87

Quote from: AndrewB on July 02, 2015, 02:46:30 PM
Lookin good, guys!

Wow!You change so fast :)!Yes I'm also aware that losing weight helps a lot.Congrats!
Every man is a star whose light can make shadows dance differently and change our view of landscape permanently***
  •  

AndrewB

Quote from: AeroZeppelin92 on July 02, 2015, 11:31:15 PM
6 months? Nice!! You look great Andrew. Looks like you've been on T a lot longer than that.

Thanks bro! I've really been enjoying the effects so far!

BTW your profile pic makes you look like a hotter version of my ex, which I am totally okay with  :D. T's done great things for you, too!

Quote from: Andre87 on July 02, 2015, 11:54:37 PM
Wow!You change so fast :)!Yes I'm also aware that losing weight helps a lot.Congrats!

Thank you! Yeah, lost weight helps a ton in passing, since it kills the baby-faced look that a lot of trans guys suffer frome.

•  

caliyr

OK guys serious question, are my posts invisible? Every time I post to "do I pass" and "before and after" and whatever other threads that I did not start myself, no one seems to react at all to whatever I posted... how is this possible? It feels like being shadowbanned on >-bleeped-< or something, that my posts are hidden, I dont get it
  •  

AndrewB

Quote from: caliyr on July 04, 2015, 07:43:17 PM
OK guys serious question, are my posts invisible? Every time I post to "do I pass" and "before and after" and whatever other threads that I did not start myself, no one seems to react at all to whatever I posted... how is this possible? It feels like being shadowbanned on >-bleeped-< or something, that my posts are hidden, I dont get it

Not shadowbanned, there were just a lot of guys that had posted so I decided to make a general statement about how good all of them (and you) looked before I posted my own b&a. Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring!

•  

caliyr

This is not aimed at you, AndrewB, I was talking generally. This happened to me in this thread for the 4-5th time, people before me each get 2-3 replies, then I post something, I get no replies at all, person's post after mine also gets 2-3 replies and so on. This was, again, not the first time it happened and I just want to know why this is, because this is a sensitive topic for me, I obviously want to get some feedback if I post my >-bleeped-<ty pre-op pictures on an internet forum...

e.g. https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,153497.msg1605551.html#msg1605551
  •  

Andre87

Quote from: caliyr on July 05, 2015, 01:34:15 PM
This is not aimed at you, AndrewB, I was talking generally. This happened to me in this thread for the 4-5th time, people before me each get 2-3 replies, then I post something, I get no replies at all, person's post after mine also gets 2-3 replies and so on. This was, again, not the first time it happened and I just want to know why this is, because this is a sensitive topic for me, I obviously want to get some feedback if I post my >-bleeped-<ty pre-op pictures on an internet forum...

e.g. https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,153497.msg1605551.html#msg1605551

I thought you guys contact eachother more often..I'm still new(actually I registered here looong ago in high school,they deleted account that was inactive and it seems members who post changed so I don't know anyone anymore(old members-Stephanie Craxford?Dennis?I can't remember names well) so I leave few posts(most often long ones in break,in other forum sections as well) and log out..I can't follow this thread regularly..
Every man is a star whose light can make shadows dance differently and change our view of landscape permanently***
  •  

Andre87

Quote from: caliyr on July 01, 2015, 10:40:25 AM
I was born in 1993 and I openly identified male from around mid-2010 (so age 16-17ish)

2012, my graduation

2015, a few days ago, roughly 1 month post-op

More pics at http://imgur.com/a/Z2ULO

I can see changes,you look more masculine on these 2 photos..On the second one you look like a member of heavy metal band..
  •  

caliyr

Quote from: Andre87 on July 05, 2015, 09:14:26 PM
I can see changes,you look more masculine on these 2 photos..On the second one you look like a member of heavy metal band..

The first of the two photos you've mentioned was taken way before I started T, actually, in 2012. I only started T in 2014 end of summer.

Heavy metal band, now thats new. It's because of the long hair, I presume?
  •  

Andre87

Quote from: caliyr on July 06, 2015, 06:23:09 PM
The first of the two photos you've mentioned was taken way before I started T, actually, in 2012. I only started T in 2014 end of summer.

Heavy metal band, now thats new. It's because of the long hair, I presume?

Yes..I can imagine you wearing Newrock boots , black shirt, spider or scorpion necklace.. I think such style suits your face..You're so lucky that you're spared of baldness..I think guys with long hair look great
  •  

BrotherBen

Left is from August of 2013, pre-T, right when I hit my I got my first binder. Right is today, and my 2year hormone mark is in November.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide.
  •  

caliyr

@BrotherBen Left pre-T? Good lord, you pass 100% even pre-T. Amazing change, it's funny you're wearing the same shirt. You look fantastic and very happy.

@Andre87
Well, you're not too far from the truth. I used to dress like that although that was pre-T. I still fancy those kind of clothes but its more expensive to dress like that, more effort and if I put make-up on, it doesnt help me to pass better as a male.

I even went to my primary school graduation ceremony half-dressed like that in worn-out steelboots and this long goth skirt... sigh  http://puu.sh/iTddy/3f9c9b4daf.jpg
  •  

mynameisjacob

I love seeing people's comparisons! We've all come such a long way!
It's been about 5 months since I did this last, so here's an update :)

Me and Laura Jane Grace!
  •  

BrotherBen

Dude. Duuuuuuuuude. 1. You look great. and 2. You met Laura Jane Grace! That's awesome!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide.
  •  

Pax Fidelis

First one is Pre-Transition, second is Pre-T, Third  is 7 Months on T, and my avatar is me currently, 11 months on T.
Apologies, I'm not myself but I can guarantee
That when I get back, you won't believe
That you knew me well
Don't want to think about it
I'm ****in' tired of getting sick about it
Now stand back up and be a man about it
And fight for something, fight for something, fight for something!

- Ever After by Marianas Trench
  •  

stephaniec

wow, you guys are doing good
  •  

RagingShadow

pre everything, age 14

5 years on T, 4 years post top surgery, age 19
--Kayden

Youtube:TeenFTM (formerly KaydenTransGuy)
my Gender Therapist was Dr. Laura Caghan in Los Alamitos, CA. She is AMAZING.
  •