Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Before&After

Started by maximusloverus, November 09, 2013, 12:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan.

Quote from: geek on December 30, 2013, 10:03:02 PM
i just hope i can keep it that way :p though im worried its not happening!

To everyone else, thanks for the kind words
DCQ looking good my man!

Thanks! Your hair looks great, looks like you got the same hairline I did. Let's hope we both keep our hair, lol.
  •  

geek

Quote from: DCQ on December 30, 2013, 10:07:22 PM
Thanks! Your hair looks great, looks like you got the same hairline I did. Let's hope we both keep our hair, lol.
i loooove my hairline ^_^ and yes, i hope we both dont bald, id be a mess im quite obsessed with my hair ;D

•  

Simon

Quote from: geek on December 30, 2013, 10:08:42 PM
i loooove my hairline ^_^ and yes, i hope we both dont bald, id be a mess im quite obsessed with my hair ;D

I'm still in the beginning stages of going bald (but it's happening). It's kinda weird that in my experience the anticipation of the possibility that I might lose my hair was worse than when it actually started falling out. Now I'm pissed that I'm not balding the way I want to (front is balding and I wanted the temples to recede). Wth is that about? lol
  •  

charlie85

here is a quick before and after I am now just a little over 7 months on T. The after pics are me 3 months and 4 months on T.
Live the life you want and want the life you live
  •  

geek

Quote from: Simon on December 30, 2013, 10:30:22 PM
. Wth is that about? lol
sounds like spite! Aha sometimes we just can't win \o/

•  

maximusloverus

Quote from: charlie85 on December 30, 2013, 10:39:49 PM

here is a quick before and after I am now just a little over 7 months on T. The after pics are me 3 months and 4 months on T.

Big difference between the first and second pic. The smile in the second pic looks more authentic. Congrats on half a year on T man!
Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying
  •  

Calder Smith

Quote from: lexical on December 08, 2013, 01:07:52 AM
2.5 years on T

Wow! You look great. In fact, ALL of you do!  Seeing pics like these really make me happy being pre-T and all.. just makes me really excited to begin my journey. :)
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

Emo

All of you are attractive before AND after T.
Im jealous.
  •  

Calder Smith

Quote from: democration on December 24, 2013, 06:41:49 PM

this is before, obviously. before coming out at all.

and this is after ~10 months of testosterone.

Amazing change. :)
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

Clive

All of these transformations are amazing :)

I haven't posted for a while, but I've come a fair way in my transition, I think (I hope!), in the last several months.  Was just looking at a photo of myself from two years ago compared to one from today and am mildly gratified, lol!

'And I thank you for those items that you sent me:
The monkey and the plywood violin.
I practiced every night, now I'm ready,
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin.'

First We Take Manhattan, Leonard Cohen

(Avatar by sherlockiangirl)
  •  

geek

Quote from: Clive on January 21, 2014, 07:48:38 AMWas just looking at a photo of myself from two years ago compared to one from today and am mildly wildly gratified, lol!

fixed your typo for accuracy ;)

•  

Clive

LMAO, thanks massively! :)

•  

lexical

Quote from: Clive on January 21, 2014, 07:48:38 AM

I haven't posted for a while, but I've come a fair way in my transition, I think (I hope!), in the last several months.  Was just looking at a photo of myself from two years ago compared to one from today and am mildly gratified, lol!

Wow! Amazing transformation man, you are completely unrecognizable lol
  •  

Ayden

Quote from: Clive on January 21, 2014, 07:48:38 AM

You look like my cousin!

Seriously man, you look great.
  •  

Ayden

Quote from: charlie85 on December 30, 2013, 10:39:49 PM

Nice. You look much more comfortable and natural in the after shots.
  •  

Clive

Thanks so much guys! I was a little nervous of posting because you all look so great - it's reassuring to have good feedback! :)

•  

Cindy

I go through all the threads and posts over time. Haven't been here for a while.

I'd just like to say something.

There are very hot guys on this site!

Cindy <goes for cold shower>

Hugs Guys :-*
  •  

geek

•  

andy91

hey you guys ! :) I know most of you are at the half of their transformation or already completed it... [You're all fantastic, look soooo good, congrats :)) ] anyway, I just came out of who I really am and wanna start my change but I dunno how... just really wanna talk with someone like me, to give me an advice or how he deal with it. Thanks
  •  

andy91

Hey boys, it's me again.. I've got replays from some of you guys (Thank you so much !!  :icon_drunk: ) but here's the deal... I can't replay to you, which makes me very, very angry argh  :icon_censored:   :icon_evil:  ;D anyway I prefer easiest ways to communicate... skype maybe? I'll left mine in case there's other volunteers to talk -> valenceto_15  :)
  •