Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The magic that is 5/2

Started by MindyD, November 20, 2013, 08:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MindyD

If you haven't heard of this one it's called the 5/2 diet because for 2 non consecutive days you fast.
Not fast in the traditional sense you only consume 500-600 kcal. Then the rest of the week eat normal amounts of healthy food.

I started this last year at New Years, it's the first diet I've stuck with for this long.
Part of the reason is its super easy to stick to. Hell on Monday (date night for my gf and me) I probably consume well over 4k cal for the day.

I've gone from 210# at 5'10 down to 175. I have only 25 more pounds to go. Soon I'll have that flat tummy I've always dreamed of.

Sorry I don't have pix of before starting my transition, pix of me from then are few and far between.....non are of me fat.

I just wanted to share my success with everyone and hopefully someone else who's struggling with diets can turn it around for themselves like I did.
  •  

bethany

I have never heard of that diet, but congratulations on your weight loss.

I started my diet last November and went from 184 down to 146. I'm 5"7 by the way.
I just cut down on my daily intake. I try to eat around 1300 calories per day.
  •  

Sammy

Tnx :) I will try this out, as I am currently trying to get rid of ~ 10 lbs or at least not getting extra :).
  •