Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

pain down there

Started by YBtheOutlaw, November 26, 2013, 08:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YBtheOutlaw

this is no trans related issue, but i think it'd be useful to get some of your ideas.
the problem is, when i don't drink enough water, say i suppressed thirst for a few hours, sometime later, mostly the next day i get a pain in the pubic area. i'm not sure where it is coming from, whether it's the bladder or any other part nearby, but the whole area aches. i've had some terrible attacks of it when i was younger, and i used to softly massage the area and the pain goes off until i stop massaging. after sometime the pain is replaced by an urge to empty the bladder, maybe because i drink a lot of water when i'm in that pain. when i empty it however it gets more comfortable, but towards the end the pain comes back. it subsides totally after a few hours. i had i small one today so thought i should ask for some advice. can any of you relate to this? what do you think it is? i haven't talked to a doctor about this as it subsides in a few hours. but it hurts. what do you think?
We all are animals of the same species
  •  

LordKAT

Possible infection. Or need more cranberry juice.
  •  

YBtheOutlaw

Quote from: LordKAT on November 26, 2013, 09:10:56 AM
Possible infection. Or need more cranberry juice.
but it doesn't happen everyday, only when i don't drink enough water. oh btw, looking at the 'health' board i found another one of my silly and abandoned earliest posts. i was not so familiar with forums and stuff so didn't really respond to it. *thanks for replying me back then.* they were some very primitive questions and i even laughed at myself today for being so worried about them. i'm also amazed by my improvement within 3 months of being an active member here.
We all are animals of the same species
  •  

Xhianil

I've had that often enough, though for me it's moved up right above the pubic area.
  •