News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noleen111

i love wearing a bra.

I had a professional fitting, and as mentioned earlier.. if they fit right you forget you wearing one.

I have D-cups.. so for me its important to wear the right one, as I need the support, otherwise I get back pain.

I love wearing lingerie, it makes me feel very sexy.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Xhianil

Quote from: noleen111 on December 05, 2013, 02:13:09 PM
I had a professional fitting, and as mentioned earlier.. if they fit right you forget you wearing one.

Awesome, if only had my boobs so i could get one! I think it'd be a great experence to have, first bra fitting!
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: noleen111 on December 05, 2013, 02:13:09 PM
i love wearing a bra.

I have D-cups.. so for me its important to wear the right one, as I need the support, otherwise I get back pain.

I love wearing lingerie, it makes me feel very sexy.

Exactly.
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Gina_Z

I'm rather small up there, but when I'm at home I love wearing a comfy daybra without underwire and over that a tight cotton tank top. The bra makes me feel kind of sexy and normal. Very girlie.
  •  

kellibra

i loooove wearing a bra! feels so natural. been in the closet a long time off and on. only recently has the pink fog returned but this time beyond the usual panties and hose, i have discovered bras. don't know why i kind of ignored them before. i remember how sometimes friends would grab my breasts from under my shirt and yell 'boobies' but inside i liked that. i have found, after a pro fitting last year, that i am a b cup although a large a is probably more like it but i have become more more adventuresome going out wearing a bra, especially a 36b under my blouse (which i have also begun to buy) or shirt. i know wanting bigger breasts is no reason for hrt but i do want bigger rounder breasts... i am in a quandary. i love hose and pumps too. always looking at women to see how they're dressed and wanting to be like them. think sometimes i should have been born a girl... sigh
  •  

Tessa James

No, I love wearing a bra and having two special reasons to do so.  It feels great!  Sure bras get hot and fussy and it is also a delight to wear sheer tops and go braless.  For me this a dream come true.  I love looking down to see myself or giving the girls a squeeze.  Pure indulgent pleasure and all mine!  And yes, i do share with my wife.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Jerri

Athough my little girls are only beginning to bud, other than to offer them a bit of protection from the cold or un expected bumps i have enough muscle left to hold them up so far, i cant wait for them to get a bit more along a full cup but i do like to take of them and if it requires support then i will wear one much more often than I do now. when out playing on the quads or hiking i really like to have a bra on, just beating home not very often if at all, when I am out in public then i wear one. so kind of mixed about them, haveiing a proper fit and design really makes a big difference.
Jerri
one day, one step, with grace it will be forward today
  •  

Jenna Marie

I did at first, but a few months into HRT it became the first thing I took off when I got home, along with the rest of my work outfit. :) They're not super uncomfortable, but I still prefer the feeling of freedom without one.

(As for fittings, I can't recommend Nordstrom's enough; I've heard only wonderful reviews of them, including from cross-dressers and openly trans women. I keep meaning to go back there - the bras I got at the last fitting are getting too tight.)
  •  

Violet Bloom

One of the very first things I did to combat my depression about how long I was going to have to wait to get into therapy and through the medical approvals was to stealth-wear a seamless bra.  It was extremely comfortable and made me feel better because I was doing something towards my transition while I waited, other than growing out my hair.  I did that for about 10 months solid before I was making enough other personal progress at that time that I felt it wasn't necessary every day.  Right now it only goes on when I'm out en femme once or twice a week.  I won't be doing it regularly again until I have something natural to fill it with.

A bra can be very comfortable and it kinda feels like a warm hug to me.  It creates a sense that something is very right.  As I develop it will become all the more welcome as I really don't like the sense that fake boobs feel like a costume.  It's been wonderful to get me through the tough times but I can't wait for the day that I'm all-natural.  There are some extraordinarily sexy clothes and undergarments out there that I can't wear properly yet.  Tank tops and bikini tops are dreams I await to fulfill.

•  

Gina Taylor

Yeah, I enjoy wearing a bra, and i enjoy the way it feels around my body and the way it pulls in my breast when I breath just right.  :) I agree with Violet bloom that it feels like a warm hug at times.  :)
Gina Marie Taylor  8)
  •  

Northern Jane

I would rather not wear a bra for two reasons. First, it feels so nice without one. Second, there is considerable statistical evidence that wearing a bra for long periods of time may be related to breast cancer. (In 3rd world countries where wearing a bra is very uncommon, they have a near-zero rate of breast cancer.)

On the other hand, I often DO wear a bra because:
1 - I have 'permanent high-beams' so it's either a bra or pasties!
2 - With 44DD's, if I don't wear a bra, I get sweaty in the crease and that can get stinky after awhile
3 - Any activity that creates bounce gets painful in a hurry
4 - With the right bra, the DD's look GREAT! LOL!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Now that my chest is starting to respond to HRT I got worried about my work situation.  I can't be showing off hard, pointy buds if they develop whether or not I come out to everyone, so today I bought a compression sports bra.  Most of the selection at the store wasn't going to cut it because they were too stretchy or had too much of a rounded cup form.  I settled on an Adidas TechFit and also got a size smaller than I would have measured for a little flattening insurance.  Despite the extra tightness it is still extremely comfortable and won't be noticed under a tee-shirt.  If I want to do some jogging or impact workout then I'll be all set too.  As suggested by someone here, it is lightly padded for a bit of protection against bumping into things.

•  

V M

Yes and no, but it is pretty much a necessity at this point so it doesn't really matter if I like it or not... It's just part of the deal now and the girls need the support... I actually do feel kinda weird without one anymore though and I use to love going bra less when I just had lil' perkies  :D

It also depends on the occasion and the outfit, I mostly wear bra top camis for everyday and a bra for more dressier stuff
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

FrancisAnn

It will be a great day when my breasts are big enough to need a bra!! 3 months HRT & they are growing some however I'm no where close to shopping in the bra section at Walmart. Long ago I wore bras & used silicone breast inserts to present a nicer figure however since my own are growing some it does seem important for now. 
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Roxanne

38Ds (though these are from implants rather than HRT), transitioned at 23 (now 33) and I don't even own a bra. I don't even wear a sports bra or anything for support while running as I don't need it. :)

Only time I need something bra like is when I go swimming.
  •  

Andrea77

Andrea
  •  

Carrie Liz

The only reason why I like them is because they make the girls look perkier, rounder, and stand out a bit more.

But without fail, every single day when I get home, there's a serious "ahhh..." feeling of relief when they're released from the cups and allowed to hang freely once more. So I guess I like what they do, and I like how they make me look, I just don't like how they feel. They feel a bit confining.
  •  

JulieBlair

In a word yes!  I run most days, and for that it is necessary.  I still love the jiggle and the bounce.  When I am feeling insecure - I love the reassurance.  Silly? Sure, but that is OK too.
I am my own best friend and my own worst enemy.  :D
Full Time 18 June 2014
Esprit can be found at http://espritconf.com/
  •  

Rowan Rue

I like the way they make my boobs look, but by the end of the day, dear gawd, I can't wait to get out of the damn thing.  Mind you, half the time I feel that way about clothes in general =^.^=

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

ZoeM

I really like them when they're not too tight. They help maximize the effectiveness - and shape - of my girls.
One particular underwire is kinda uncomfortable, though. ._.
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•