Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xhianil

•  

Princess Rachel

At first I was hyper concious that I had a bra on, but over time it just feels totally natural now, to the point where it's a part of me and it feels wrong if I'm not wearing one

•  

VickyMI

I love wearing a bra. I guess if I had it wear one 7 days a week for 18 hours I may feel different.  It the Basic emotion what you can't do you want more of.  I have every type imaginable of bra in my dresser.  My fav are sports bras cuz I can wear them when I work out at hotel fitness centers en femme.  Love to wear the half cover ups that still allow the bra to be visible to some degree.
Happy T Gurl living as Vicky half time.
  •  

emilyking

I've never been fitted yet, but I do enjoy wearing a sports bra out in the world.  I wear spaghetti strap sports bras and love them.
At home, unless I know I'm going somewhere I don't wear one.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Yukari-sensei

At first, I enjoyed it because it felt like I was affirming my femininity. It was a status symbol to many of my friends, it was the object that made them keenly aware that I was serious about "this transition business"...

Now I appreciate it because when I try to go "boy-mode" I feel my breasts bounce and jiggle... and then they start to hurt! Not that taking my bra off when I'm at home hasn't become the equivalent of taking off my shoes back before transition. :)
  •  

stephaniec

I find the best feeling in the world is when you've worn your bra all day and your going through an extreme itching cycle to just sit down take off the bra and message your breasts
  •  

JordanBlue

Quote from: stephaniec on January 14, 2014, 10:52:34 AM
I find the best feeling in the world is when you've worn your bra all day and your going through an extreme itching cycle to just sit down take off the bra and message your breasts

wow, I want to send my breasts a message when they develop!   8)
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly...
  •  

Shantel

I did initially because it was affirming, then just went to cotton tank tops sans bra, but now I can't leave home without it and have several styles to accommodate whatever mode of dress I'm in.
  •  

RosieD

I did when I was using breast forms. At the moment I am looking forwards to needing to wear a bra (we're a family of small-breasted women). For now camis are my thing.

Rosie.
Well that was fun! What's next?
  •  

April Dawne

I have a love/hate relationship with bras. The ones that look good never fit right or are painful or uncomfortable, and the ones that are comfortable (almost) never look good. After spending I don't know how much money on all kinds of bras, I have only found a few that I can bear wearing for more than a few hours.

The women on both sides of my family tend to be larger in the chest area, D's or bigger, so I am hoping to get some good results, but I will honestly be happy with whatever I end up with. My figure has definitely come a long way since I started! I just wish I could find bras that didn't make me feel like I was being tortured.... lol.

~*Don't wanna look without seeing*~

~*Don't wanna touch without feeling*~

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: April Dawne on January 14, 2014, 06:56:53 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with bras. The ones that look good never fit right or are painful or uncomfortable, and the ones that are comfortable (almost) never look good. After spending I don't know how much money on all kinds of bras, I have only found a few that I can bear wearing for more than a few hours.

The women on both sides of my family tend to be larger in the chest area, D's or bigger, so I am hoping to get some good results, but I will honestly be happy with whatever I end up with. My figure has definitely come a long way since I started! I just wish I could find bras that didn't make me feel like I was being tortured.... lol.
they're out there I found one at a clearance sale at Target. Incredibly comfy
  •  

muffinpants

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on December 04, 2013, 06:13:11 PM
God no. I hate em. If I could get away with not, I would. I especially hate when you raise your arms and the stupid thing rides. Or when the shoulder straps seem to adjust themselves. Or if you lean over some certain way and the wire moves and your boobs move out of the sides of the cups a little bit. Or simply the feeling of the straps themselves is less comfortable than without.

At first I used to love it because it felt edgy. Now I just have to pray when I put the thing on it doesn't bother me later in the day to make me adjust it too much. When I get home I hope my roommate has no company so I can take the stupid thing off.
Once in awhile I hate wearing a bra, too, but sometimes I love wearing one, too. I have enough being a B cup that I don't need to wear one at home to always look and feel female, so I rarely do at home unless I know there's going to be company. But I've had every single one of the things happen Alaina has, several times on the same day. I have a few bras that although I love the cut and the look, if I have to go grocery shopping they drive me crazy when I have to reach up high for something. I've had the same two bras run up my breasts, one so bad it was just below my left nipple from reaching way up and out while shopping. Luckily, the area of the supermarket I was in was deserted, because I had to adjust, pull, wiggle, and do them all over again a few more times before it was bearable. Thankfully, I was going straight home from shopping. So, yes, I hate it, and no, I love it. Or yes, I love it, and no, I hate it.
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Shantel

My mother-in-law hated wearing a bra and went without for years, over time her boobs reminded me of windshield wipers on a school bus going back and forth under her blouse. Now she claims that a bra would do her little good and perhaps a belt would be better!  :D ;D Eventually gravity, activity and loss of skin elasticity and they will go south.
  •  

Carrie Liz

Piece of advice to any newly-transitioning girls who are going to amusement parks this summer... if you're planning on riding wooden roller-coasters, you have to wear a bra. Trust me. Boobs are relatively manageable at 1 G. But at 3 G's, with the force of the car bouncing you up and down for like an entire minute straight... OW!!! :embarrassed: Trust me, you'll be grateful for your bra then...
  •  

Jasriella

I agree with the gravity statement, seeing the results first hand of CIS women being physically active and NOT wearing a bra.....they certainly do go south and then require a bra just to look decent in public.
"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

Roxanne

Quote from: Jasriella on January 16, 2014, 12:01:11 AM
I agree with the gravity statement, seeing the results first hand of CIS women being physically active and NOT wearing a bra.....they certainly do go south and then require a bra just to look decent in public.

I don't believe it, though mine are implants and I'm still young, I never wear a bra or even a support cami or anything like it and have ZERO sag at all.
  •  

Trisha

My bra is my armour and I love wearing one, except when I love not wearing one. Either way, I love my boobies! :P
  •