Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Boobies!

Started by Thundra, July 04, 2007, 09:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How big are your boobies ladies?

a budding star
15 (20%)
"A" work in progress
26 (34.7%)
"B"e a shame to cover 'em up
16 (21.3%)
"C"an you say nice!
12 (16%)
What "D"id you say your name was again?
3 (4%)
"E"asy to see you coming
0 (0%)
Sits "F"ar from the bar
0 (0%)
Did you need help out to your vehicle ma'am?
0 (0%)
It depends on my outfit?
3 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 43

inncdava

"AA" since September 18, 2006, expected to go to B by 2008.

With the breast enhancers I bought a few years ago, they have appeared to be a "B" cup.

Since I am on a Program that is specifically for M2F's only, which allows me to use Fenugreek, Red Clover Blossoms, Stinging Nettle, and Chastetree Berry (no prescription medication,) and progesterone cream. That is the program I began on 9/18/06 even though I am not taking prescription hormones at this time since I do smoke and trying to quit.
  •  

Kimberly

Quote from: Thundra on July 07, 2007, 12:57:11 AM... like champagne with out the fizz!  Like Rice Krispies without the snap, crackle and pop!
Er in other words pretty normal?
;)
`Course it is quite possible that I forgot to sign up for life somewhere...

Oh, as for the question... not enough for anyone to care, much to my chagrin. I do NOT want large but something would be nice...
*sighs and shrugs*
  •  

Jeannette

•  

CynthiaAnn

I am quite happy with my perky B's....

C -
  •  

Jessica

Let's just say mine are to a point where I need to reposition my reach across my body to avoid them

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Rachel_Christina

A pile of tiny nothings :'(

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Mine are so big they have snow on top of them in the summer!

Not really though, that was a bad joke(sorry).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Dani

Bra sizes

A - almost boobs

B - barely there

C - can't complain

D - dang

DD - double dang

E - enormous

F - fake

G - get a reduction

H- help me I've fallen and can't get up

;D for your enjoyment ladies.
  •  

GingerVicki

AA for me and soon hopefully a B cup. Anything is better than nothing.
  •  

SeptagonScars

Size zero boobs at the moment, off the charts! But with some surgery I hope to get a C or D cup, but honestly I'll take any size I can get that's bigger than this vast amount of nothingness. For my outfits I wear breast forms that fit into a D cup though. So yeah, it depends on my outfit, in the sense that if I'm wearing anything on my chest at all or just the birthday suit.
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

Maid Marion

They are big enough to fill the 32A bras I've been buying from VS.
  •  

Linde

The cups have no meaning without band width.  I am almost a 40 C, a 38 D, a 36 DD, and heading for a 34 E!
Which one do you want to take as mine?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Maid Marion

Choose the bra size that fit you best, right off the shelf with no alterations.
  •  

KathyLauren

The lady in the store measured me as a 38A.  But only because the chart didn't have a 38AA!  I couldn't fill any of the (very few) 38As that they had in stock.  I ended up with a 36B and an extender.

I don't know how much of a "work in progress" they are.  Hasn't been any progress in over a year.  I'm going to ask my doctor for progesterone on my next checkup.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

AngelaJade

I made it to a 36C in most bras after 10 months on HRT, they haven't grown much since (now 15 months).

Very, very happy.

Angie.
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Jessica on April 15, 2019, 09:52:18 AM
Let's just say mine are to a point where I need to reposition my reach across my body to avoid them

I'm noticing the same since I started HRT, though they were a bit in the way before.  I'm a 38A.

I figure after a month or 2on HRT, I'll be putting Dolly Parton to shame.   ;) :D :D :D
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Kylo

Not even an A. Love the feeling of having a flat chest again. I vaguely remember it as a kid and I loved it.

I can finally appreciate boobs on other people without the cognitive dissonance. 
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Kylo on May 18, 2019, 01:29:29 PM
Not even an A. Love the feeling of having a flat chest again. I vaguely remember it as a kid and I loved it.

I can finally appreciate boobs on other people without the cognitive dissonance.
I can dig that! I bet natural movement including running is much easier as well. Ridiculous as it sounds I find talking with the girls and having breasts like them makes me feel more at ease with them.

Kylo do find your masculine chest makes you feel just one of the guys?

Kirsten x.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Kylo

It does, because there's just something about a female chest that can't ever be properly hidden no matter what you try. Even the smallest ones are "noticeable" compared to a male chest. I've always felt that there must be an evolutionary reason for female humans to have a permanently enlarged set, compared to most other female mammals who don't. They are very "in your face" socially, so to speak, and unmistakable. There's plenty of theories about why, but either way, it's very hard to be considered male whilst having a prominent pair.

The main thing I noticed after surgery is that I don't think about them, or that they are gone. They are absent from my mind, which I think means that I'm back to the default state my mind always believed they should be in. I assume it feels just as 'default' for most MTF to have them than not.   

Running and most activities are a great deal easier. I am definitely more hydrodynamic, now.

As for being one of the guys... the chest is a very important part of feeling right here. Just the fact of having boobs makes a big difference in how people can act, dress, look at you, and how easy it is to do things. It does feel much freer to have my chest back. I haven't thrown my shirt off in public at this point as I'm not a sun lover and not much of a lover of crowds of tourists either, but I may well when the summer comes in take a walk in the evening on the cliffs without it. That'll be a first in... well, for ever.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Linde

I don't know what relation I have to my boobs?  Because they started to grow about 6 years ago, and grow with a very slow speed (grass grows a lot faster), I got pretty much used to them, and the constant pain they cause me.  I still prefer to not wear a bra, and wear such a contraption only if required for modesty.  Wearing a bra does not make me feel more feminin!  But my entire body was mostly on the feminin side all my life, and it could be that  boobs are not such a big deal for me because of this?
I used to be a pretty fast sprinter 50 and 100 meters, and my body did not bother me with that.  it was my rather long legs that made me fast (when I was way younger)
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•