Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

nail fun.

Started by kariann330, December 11, 2013, 12:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kariann330

So just wondering, while still living part time, what did you do with your nails while still in boy mode? Anyone ever do them in black just so they can have them painted? What other colors did yall find were fun to play with without outing yourself before you were ready?
I need a hero to save me now, i need a hero to save my life, a hero will save me just in time!!

"Don't bother running from a sniper, you will just die tired and sweaty"

Longest shot 2500yards, Savage 110BA 338 Lapua magnum, 15X scope, 10X magnifier. Bipod.
  •  

suzifrommd

I grew mine long and put glossy nail enamel on them. They were a beacon to all willing to see that I am genderqueer. I decided I would come out to anyone who was interested enough to ask me about them. Only three people did.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Jill F

I did blacks and dark purples before I went full time, but I had a reputation for being something of a metalhead in guy mode and pretty much pulled it off.
  •  

Mogu

I want to paint them at the end of December. The only problem being that I have trouble not biting my cuticles and such. I'm generally not trying to pass at the moment.
  •  

Lauren5

I have my toes painted MSU green. The football team hasn't lost since, and now we're ranked #4!
Fingers, not ready to show that in public yet.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Hayley

Just a clear coat or a beige/nude color when I was trying to not be noticed with it. I've used other colors just for fun but I am partial to aqua/teal. I'd forget I had them painted and go to the store. Most people didn't seem to care and anyone that commented asked if my little sister had fun.
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

evecrook

I bought some red awhile back I really like.  it's got silver sparkles in it. I think next might be blue or yellow. or both and combined them.
  •