Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emoroffle

From my recent outing with friends, too bad the camera isn't very good, you can't really tell but I bought a gold lipstick to match the highlights in the dress. I need to get a bronze lipliner to really make it pop though.
Super-villain in training.
  •  

mandonlym

About to go out on a date! (Well, two actually, ehem. Just after-work drinks with one and proper date with the other):

Wish me luck! :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: mandonlym on March 14, 2014, 02:33:39 PM
About to go out on a date! (Well, two actually, ehem. Just after-work drinks with one and proper date with the other):

Wish me luck! :)

Good luck hon, be safe!
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: Shantel on March 14, 2014, 02:59:29 PM
Good luck hon, be safe!

Thanks Shantel! Bf is asking for time to process me being trans so I'm evaluating my other options in the meantime. :p
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: RobinTheAmazon on March 13, 2014, 06:01:56 AM
I love the second shot.  It's a very easy look, but looks great and feminine on you.

Soo jealous. ;)

Thanks Robin!

Quote from: Ксениа on March 12, 2014, 07:46:40 AM
Trying on all my clothes again. Can I pull these first three off off?

Gosh you have such a pretty face!

Quote from: Emoroffle on March 14, 2014, 07:26:27 AM
From my recent outing with friends, too bad the camera isn't very good, you can't really tell but I bought a gold lipstick to match the highlights in the dress. I need to get a bronze lipliner to really make it pop though.

The background makes it pretty hard to make out everything but from what I can tell you look fabulous!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

barbie

Every weekend, I travel.

<Express rail station>

<Airport>

<Restaurant>

Hopefully, no travel next week!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Aina

Looking good Barbie, and I love how nice that first photo is - with the train and woman blurring in the back ground that red jacket really brings you into the focal point.
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Me at work today.  My store is closed and we're packing up and cleaning, only have one more day of dressing however I want then its back to uniform, so figured I'd take "dress how you want" literally. 
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

Danielle Emmalee

I only have one coworker.  He hasn't said anything.  He's not the type to ever say anything so I wasn't really expecting anything

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Going to work in another store Tuesday since my store will be done closing by then.  So yeah, back to guy mode pretty much.  At least for now.

•  

barbie

I went out with my wife and little daughter to enjoy the spring day. This time here in my home town,  'rape flower', Brassica napus is famous (sorry for the bad English name, but 'rape' here is originated the Latin rapum). My wife took some photos for me. My little daughter took my lipstick in the car, tried to wear it and finally stained her face with the red color.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

And... my lipstick today.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: barbie on March 16, 2014, 07:29:28 AM
I went out with my wife and little daughter to enjoy the spring day. This time here in my home town,  'rape flower', Brassica napus is famous (sorry for the bad English name, but 'rape' here is originated the Latin rapum). My wife took some photos for me. My little daughter took my lipstick in the car, tried to wear it and finally stained her face with the red color.

I know rape quite well.

•  

HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on March 16, 2014, 07:29:28 AM

barbie~~
Barbie, you look great as always
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Frostice

•  

HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •