Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan Rue

Thanks Emi! Thanks Angélique!
Both you girls look gorgeous :)

Angélique, as to the hormone thing..I'm not sure what happened, but I had been on oral estrogen for the last year and then at the end of august I started feeling fatigued and depressed.  By the start of september I had full on menopause symptoms, felt utterly fatigued and doing so much as sitting up made me break a sweat.  So I went to my doc and my E came back at like 30! (shoulda been upwards of 400).
Anyway, she switched me to injectable estrogen and I started feeling better but I had to spend another two months before we could check my levels again.  They were still really low, but not as bad, so my dosage was doubled. This last two weeks I've finally started to feel human again.

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Bijou on December 13, 2013, 06:08:28 PM
Wow you girls are crazy beautiful! I'm not sure if i belong in this thread yet, but what the heck, i'm going for it lol.
This was taken Monday at work, I've got my hair in a ponytail but at this angle it's nearly invisible lol.

And this was about a month ago..my hair in its natural state, bleh.

Yes you should be here, another lovely woman!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 13, 2013, 06:37:49 PM

Angélique, as to the hormone thing..I'm not sure what happened, but I had been on oral estrogen for the last year and then at the end of august I started feeling fatigued and depressed.  By the start of september I had full on menopause symptoms, felt utterly fatigued and doing so much as sitting up made me break a sweat.  So I went to my doc and my E came back at like 30! (shoulda been upwards of 400).
Anyway, she switched me to injectable estrogen and I started feeling better but I had to spend another two months before we could check my levels again.  They were still really low, but not as bad, so my dosage was doubled. This last two weeks I've finally started to feel human again.

Glad you're feeling better, looking terrific as usual Rowan!  :)
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Emi on December 13, 2013, 06:31:35 PM
Rowen,i am in love whit you :P , seriusly, you look awesome.

Sorry Emi, she is mine!! You'll have to ask nicely if you want me to share! ;) :D

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 13, 2013, 06:09:21 PM
Here are some of my pics from my shoot with Dave Naz.
It was a totally awesome day, and my whole trip to LA was just the most incredible experience.
Jenny is simply the most wonderful person and I'm so lucky to know her  :D
Love you Jen!!!

Dawwww.... It was the best ever! I wouldn't trade your visit for the world. Full of surprises, fun, and some of the best cuddling I've ever experienced. Oh yeah, and can't forget the cherry pie a-la-mode!

I love you too Rowan! So glad you posted some pics up here too. Always love another chance to see your beautiful face :D
  •  

Lauren5

Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 13, 2013, 06:37:49 PM

Did ur doctor say why the pills stopped working?
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Emi on December 13, 2013, 07:51:01 AM

:· in the last one i got boobs :P  (surgery )

Emi you look amazing! :)

You look so natural. I wouldn't have guessed you had been born anything other than female :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Joan

And Bijou, Rowan you look fantastic too. I hope I can get some way to where you all are one day :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Rowan Rue

•  

Rowan Rue

Ok, I just found these photos from 1998 and 2002.
Why on earth did it take me so long to figure things out?!

'98

'02

•  

Jennygirl

•  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 13, 2013, 09:09:41 PM

'98

'02

u looked like a girl then too lol.
  •  

Angélique LaCava

@Jenny: I know this is none of my business, but r yall 2 like dating? sorry if that was innopropriate to ask.
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 13, 2013, 11:24:46 PM
@Jenny: I know this is none of my business, but r yall 2 like dating? sorry if that was innopropriate to ask.

Ya, that was kinda freaking me out in a good way, a conflicted way and a severely jealous way all at once.  Sigh...

•  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 13, 2013, 09:09:41 PM

Ya, seriously!!!  Like, I don't even know what to say.  Speechless...

•  

Bardoux

Ok, ok, as Jenny asked me to...

Here are some of my pics from my shoot with Dave Naz.
It was a totally awesome day, and my whole trip to LA was just the most incredible experience.
Jenny is simply the most wonderful person and I'm so lucky to know her  :D
Love you Jen!!!

P.s.  For those who may have been wondering where I'd gone, my hormones stopped working and it lead to a pretty major depression for 3 months.  Anyway, my doc switched me to injectable E and now I'm back to my regular feeling on top of the world.

Gorgeous, glad your feeling better :)

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 13, 2013, 11:24:46 PM

Erm, that would be an OHMYGAWDICAN'TBELIEVEHOWLUCKYIAM yes....

•  

SilentShadow

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 14, 2013, 02:31:32 AM
Erm, that would be an OHMYGAWDICAN'TBELIEVEHOWLUCKYIAM yes....

I had to come out of the woodwork to comment on how beautiful you two are, and how happy you look together. =)
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

I am so happy for both of you congrats and hopefully you two can get upto some mischief again soon.

•  

Kaylee

That dress fantastic Rowen, and filled by a rather stunning looking girl!

Quote from: Bijou on December 13, 2013, 06:08:28 PM

Very sophisticated Bijou, using the parlance of my home town I believe you would be described as a "Right classy bird" (my home town isn't very sophisticated!)

•