Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Androgynous_Machine

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 22, 2013, 12:36:14 PM
took this yesterday before going out with my friends. I wore short shorts for the first time and everyone that say me said "dam girl you have legs for days" hopefully that's a good thing lol

You could have walked up to me and told me you were Sandra Bullock and I would have believed it.

Wow, you look great!

-AM
  •  

GorJess

Makeover me today, with a touch makeup (yes really, unlike usual for me...), just under 15 months HRT, age 21:

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Ashey on February 05, 2014, 02:03:48 AM
Quick shot with my webcam. Haven't taken any decent pics lately, but I felt like wearing a lil makeup for once so why not. :)

This is a really nice pic. You look great :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Joan

Quote from: GorJess on February 05, 2014, 09:46:06 PM
Makeover me today, with a touch makeup (yes really, unlike usual for me...), just under 15 months HRT, age 21:

What a beautiful smile! You look wonderful :)
  •  

michelle666

Quick shot with my webcam. Haven't taken any decent pics lately, but I felt like wearing a lil makeup for once so why not. :)

You could be twins with a friend of mine, you look awesome!
  •  

michelle666

It's been a bit since I posted. I've been crazy busy with school. In addition to cosmetology school, I'm going to make-up school at night a few days a week, and I've started working in a salon. I've been taking what I'm learning in makeup school and putting it to (hopefully) good use.
What do you all think?

•  

Carlita

What i think is that something wonderful is happening to your face. It's softening and you're getting really feminine cheeks, which make a huge difference to your overall appearance ... may I ask how long you've been on HRT? Or is it just that they're teaching you really well at cosmetology school?!! Either way, you're doing great! And your curves are coming along nicely too, BTW ...
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Carlita on February 07, 2014, 05:19:00 AM
What i think is that something wonderful is happening to your face. It's softening and you're getting really feminine cheeks, which make a huge difference to your overall appearance ... may I ask how long you've been on HRT? Or is it just that they're teaching you really well at cosmetology school?!! Either way, you're doing great! And your curves are coming along nicely too, BTW ...

I remember the previous pictures and I have to agree. Your facial features have really softened out. You look really great :)
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Carlita on February 07, 2014, 05:19:00 AM

I did a little bit of contouring, but there is a lot of change. I didnt really contour my cheeks, because the cheekbones dont really need it. I've been on hrt about 10 months now.
I'm loving the curves! I surprise myself sometimes when I catch my reflection walking by a window or mirror. I was at the mall the other day and saw myself out of the corner of my eye and realized it was what I look like now, I got really happy from that.

Quote from: Joan on February 07, 2014, 05:48:59 AM
I remember the previous pictures and I have to agree. Your facial features have really softened out. You look really great :)

Thanks! I don't see the changes until I put an old pic right next to a new one, then it becomes really apparent.
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: michelle666 on February 07, 2014, 06:38:05 AM
I did a little bit of contouring, but there is a lot of change. I didnt really contour my cheeks, because the cheekbones dont really need it. I've been on hrt about 10 months now.
I'm loving the curves! I surprise myself sometimes when I catch my reflection walking by a window or mirror. I was at the mall the other day and saw myself out of the corner of my eye and realized it was what I look like now, I got really happy from that.

You go, girl! So pleased for you ...
  •  

stephaniec

your doing good
  •  

Calder Smith

Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Apples Mk.II

Cheating at camera angles...

Unshaven before electro. I'm getting a bit nervous...
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: AppleJack on February 10, 2014, 03:51:34 AMCheating at camera angles...

Unshaven before electro. I'm getting a bit nervous...
Well it's a good angle :)

I'm nervous for that part too, if I go over two days without shaving, it gets really bad and noticeable. Means I'll have to buy some beard/tattoo cover (they make that, right?) to cover it up in the days before.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Quote from: Willow on February 10, 2014, 10:14:45 AM
Well it's a good angle :)

I'm nervous for that part too, if I go over two days without shaving, it gets really bad and noticeable. Means I'll have to buy some beard/tattoo cover (they make that, right?) to cover it up in the days before.
mehron creamblend stick is your friend (Breast form store). And mine while the stick lasted me. I'm looking for Kryolan Paint Stick, bit it is proving to be hard to find. Not a lot of local distributors.

I use it when I only put powder foundation, since my MAC medium coverage liquid foundation does the trick fairly well (after 1.5 years of laser).
  •  

Ashey

Quote from: michelle666 on February 07, 2014, 06:38:05 AM

Yeah! I can't help but gawk at myself as I pass by mirrors in stores. I mentally slap myself and it's like 'yep, still a girl, carry on!'.  :laugh:

Here's me under some natural lighting for once. :P

•