Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Michelle G on February 18, 2014, 12:45:04 PM
Is this skirt too short?
Not if you're twelve!  ;D
Quote from: Michelle G on February 18, 2014, 12:45:04 PM
too bad...its SO comfy ;)
Would be interesting sitting across from you watching you sit down and stand up, calling the fashion police!  :police:

Juuusst kidding, giving the California chickster a hard time hon!  :icon_peace:
  •  

Michelle G

A bit short for the general public ;)

But around home my "inner 12 year old" makes up for lost time, lol
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Michelle G on February 18, 2014, 01:45:38 PM
A bit short for the general public ;)

We all get you hon!
  •  

Calder Smith

Quote from: Donna Troy on February 18, 2014, 01:58:13 AM
Here are some pics i took a few days ago, this time i even got a full body shot (kinda). I still think i look fat and that i really don't look that great *sigh*, also i have changed my look in these pics my eyebrows are darker.

Feedback/Comments pls :).

Wow.. you're.. gorgeous! :o :)
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

Michelle G

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

muffinpants

Kiara - I think that hip thing you have going on looks the same as cis girls. It's cute!
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Here are some pics i took a few days ago, this time i even got a full body shot (kinda). I still think i look fat and that i really don't look that great *sigh*, also i have changed my look in these pics my eyebrows are darker.

and as usual you make me jealous because you look so unbelievable cis that i almost doubt you being trans lol, your boobs are so amazing i wish i had them..... on me....oh god why do i keep making it sound dirty, meh it probably only sounds that way in my head lolz

Quote from: muffinpants on February 18, 2014, 06:46:09 PM
Kiara - I think that hip thing you have going on looks the same as cis girls. It's cute!

aww thnx, but you know how us trans girls think, we will never be happy until we look more like a girl than every other female out there

•  

Jamie D

You don't look fat at all.

The best part is the smile!  :)
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: Michelle G on February 18, 2014, 01:45:38 PM

My inner child busted out to the surface a long time ago. She's not going anywhere any time soon. :D (Which kind of trips out some people but that's fine.)
  •  

stephaniec

you get more feminine each time you post
  •  

Autumn

So many pretty girls!
Excuse my eyeliner. I was super tired.

Jamie D

You have nothing to apologize for.  You look great!
  •  

V M

Quote from: EmilyGlass on February 19, 2014, 01:34:00 AM
So many pretty girls!
Excuse my eyeliner. I was super tired.

Very lovely Emily  8)  That would make a great profile pic.
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Shantel

•  

barbie

I am in Seoul for a business meeting. I wanted to show up my new pleated skirt, but did not have a chance. Everybody here is busy, and my friend is suffering from flu. We finished at 9 PM and dispersed. During the meeting, nobody noticed or paid attention my new skirt, as it was almost covered by the red coat. However, everybody asked why I am wearing a mask.

So, just showing it to myself at the hotel room.

P.S. Don't ask me why I am wearing the mask.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

So, hey dearies :)
I had some free time so I decided to try some girl mode pics , mostly to see my progress so far (2 months and a few days hrt) and also cause looking androgynous all the time is kinda depressing...
Id still post this in the do I pass topic but I know you guys will scold me for it  so yeah XD

I think progress so far has been good , of course I can take pics that can look quite masculine but I dont do it cause it hurts me...but overall looking like this so early on I cant help it but have hope for the future hope that I ll actually look like a girl without having to put on make up etc
I know I should do my eyebrows and I also feel like a blonde colour on my hair would suit me better and also help me pass better...all these when I go ft...

But the achievement of the day is that I finally managed to break pic triev ,,,if you guys have been following me you ll know that this was my life goal ...lol ...and its not even a feminine pic...

Id appreciate some criticism
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: FalsePrincess on February 19, 2014, 10:54:07 AM

About the only valid criticism I could offer is that there would be no way you could ever have called yourself a male under any circumstances, you are just too darned pretty Princess. Nice pix honey!
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Quote from: FalsePrincess on February 19, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
So, hey dearies :)
I had some free time so I decided to try some girl mode pics , mostly to see my progress so far (2 months and a few days hrt) and also cause looking androgynous all the time is kinda depressing...
Id still post this in the do I pass topic but I know you guys will scold me for it  so yeah XD

I think progress so far has been good , of course I can take pics that can look quite masculine but I dont do it cause it hurts me...but overall looking like this so early on I cant help it but have hope for the future hope that I ll actually look like a girl without having to put on make up etc
I know I should do my eyebrows and I also feel like a blonde colour on my hair would suit me better and also help me pass better...all these when I go ft...

But the achievement of the day is that I finally managed to break pic triev ,,,if you guys have been following me you ll know that this was my life goal ...lol ...and its not even a feminine pic...

Yes I have a criticism. You are making me feel substandard. :-P plus, I hate you lol. (I don't really hate you)

RainbowGuacamole

Quote from: Akira21 ♡♡♡ on February 19, 2014, 11:58:16 AM
I am not quite feeling fabulous but I wanted to post a picture and I am not asking if I look female and there is no before to my picture, so here I am, in the thread I am temporarily commandeering and calling "Re: The official "You look alright I suppose, darling!" (Ver 4.0)". I look more male than I would like, but there is little I can do about that at the moment.

The second one is my updated ID picture.

You don't look male at all to me! You have fabulous dimples!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Akira21 ♡♡♡ on February 19, 2014, 11:58:16 AM
I

Count me your official Akira fanclub booster, you are a darling and I love the cute dimples hon, you look great!
  •