Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen B

•  

barbie

It is spring here in my university campus. Korean forsythia, Forsythia koreana

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Quote from: barbie on March 17, 2014, 11:15:39 PM
It is spring here in my university campus. Korean forsythia, Forsythia koreana

barbie~~
Looking good as usual Barbie!
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Michelle G

Last day of winter I think :)

Got a chance to sit in the warm sun today...dig the crazy double vision reflection in the door lol

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Quote from: Michelle G on March 19, 2014, 10:02:46 PM
Last day of winter I think :)

Got a chance to sit in the warm sun today...dig the crazy double vision reflection in the door lol

It's a bit shaky, but from what I can see there is a good-looking girl in the picture. :)

•  

barbie

At my office now. As I do not have any schedule of going out, I did not wear foundation and powder. The top is not for fashion, but just for warming.

I am going out for dinner.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: 930310 on March 20, 2014, 02:09:08 AM
It's a bit shaky, but from what I can see there is a good-looking girl in the picture. :)

Not shaky, was shooting into a double pane sliding glass door :)

Barbie, your outfits are always so very cute!!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Michelle G on March 20, 2014, 10:39:19 AM
Not shaky, was shooting into a double pane sliding glass door :)

Barbie, your outfits are always so very cute!!

Michelle,

You may use timer function of your smartphone. It is better than self- or mirror-photo.

Just before having dinner, I asked my graduate student to take a shot of my dinner menu together with myself.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Quote from: barbie on March 20, 2014, 11:03:48 AM
Michelle,

You may use timer function of your smartphone. It is better than self- or mirror-photo.

Just before having dinner, I asked my graduate student to take a shot of my dinner menu together with myself.

barbie~~
Pretty lady!

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 20, 2014, 11:07:44 PM
Broke up with a guy, busted out ma fake arse hair (which my little sis said i looked like Natalie Portman in, aaaw she's my  new fav sib) got ma self drunk as sheeit, got some pizza and had a girls night with my big sis (I needed some real talk), and now I'm swearin off boys for 6 months, wooot!

I'm not sure how I look but idgaf cuz I feel preetty fricken fabulous atm haha
Natalie Portman is a good fit
  •  

V M

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 20, 2014, 11:07:44 PM
Broke up with a guy, busted out ma fake arse hair (which my little sis said i looked like Natalie Portman in, aaaw she's my  new fav sib) got ma self drunk as sheeit, got some pizza and had a girls night with my big sis (I needed some real talk), and now I'm swearin off boys for 6 months, wooot!

I'm not sure how I look but idgaf cuz I feel preetty fricken fabulous atm haha

Right on, but giving the finger or the English two fingers which is the same thing is not acceptable

Maybe you should go sleep it off
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MT22TG

Just some random pics from tonight. Two months HRT, not seeing a whole lot of difference in my face. My chest on the other hand? lol their not big but i definitely know they're there!
Just being silly

playing with the lighting an attempting to be a lil more photogenic

•  

PrincessPatience

•  

Shantel

Quote from: PrincessPatience on March 21, 2014, 10:03:24 AM
playing with makeup just a bit.

So pretty Princess, the girl with the most kissable lips ever!   :)
  •  

•  

Alaia

Quote from: MT22TG on March 21, 2014, 01:14:42 AM
Just some random pics from tonight. Two months HRT, not seeing a whole lot of difference in my face. My chest on the other hand? lol their not big but i definitely know they're there!
Just being silly

playing with the lighting an attempting to be a lil more photogenic

Gotta say that if your face hasn't changed much then HRT should do wonders for ya. You already look pretty femme. Gorgeous smile btw :)

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

barbie

I purchased the following special panty stockings to prevent fungal infection on my hips.

But a problem is that the length is too short for my legs, exposing the band areas.

Exposing the band area is probably not fashionable, but I am wondering whether it is acceptable in the street.
I purchased 10 pairs of the same stockings for this spring, and I do not want to give them up. Or, probably I need longer skirt.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Probably no significant problem.
It is spring, but still a little bit chilly.
Just ago, at my campus.

My friend took photos of my back without notice  :D

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Carrie Liz

In all likelihood, this is my last set of photos before officially going full-time!

And I'm giddy as all hell about the prospect that the time really is finally here, so I felt like I had to show them. :D

First of all, here's my new official wigless "girl mode," which is how I've been going out in public for the last 2 weeks straight, and how I'm planning on presenting as I'm applying for jobs: (hair combed straight, tucked back into a ponytail, + dangly earrings) [haven't been gendered male once yet in this presentation, so I'm pretty excited! :)]

Trying to do a more "cute" pose:

How I look in a straight-on shot with my hair down, in its natural curls, right now:
  •