Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaylee

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 29, 2014, 02:02:17 AM
Waaay prettyy! I actually think you look even better without makeup, personally

Thanks hun :)  Unfortunately I'm not quite confident enough to go anyway without the stuff just yet, it's really difficult to not see old me when I see myself in the mirror (even though no one else does!)  You look absolutely fantastic btw, so lucky to start so young!

Quote from: barbie on March 29, 2014, 03:26:19 AM
Yes. I envy any fair face.

Nowadays I am applying Rodan+Fields Redefine creams, as a woman in the U.S. recommended them to me. Hopefully, I will have a face as fair as yours!

barbie~~

I view it as karma making up for the horrid acne/backne I had in puberty number 1 (nothing to do with the hideous number of cleansers/toners/moisturisers and lotions in a basket in my bedroom, not at all!  ;) )

Quote from: Aquarelle on March 29, 2014, 06:54:11 AM
wow! WoW! WOW! :) :) :)

You look just amazing! :)

Kaylee smiley time initiated!!

Quote from: stephaniec on March 29, 2014, 09:31:19 AM
sorry your a bit beyond male fail

Phew!
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: Kaylee on March 29, 2014, 10:59:04 AM
Thanks hun :)  Unfortunately I'm not quite confident enough to go anyway without the stuff just yet, it's really difficult to not see old me when I see myself in the mirror (even though no one else does!)  You look absolutely fantastic btw, so lucky to start so young!

Uhh, I know the feeling. I never leave the house without makeup anymore, even though I pass fine without it. I think it's a security thing, no makeup is very vulnerable. But aww thankss!
  •  

Just Shelly

Quote from: Kaylee on March 29, 2014, 01:53:53 AM
There's been a big craze on Facebook for UK peeps - makeup less selfies to raise breast cancer awareness (which has worked quite well, over £8 million boost in donations!).

I thought I'd chip in with my pics and a note that you need to be wary of the risk of breast cancer, even if said breasts are practically brand new!  So I took a few shots myself for Facebook but was wondering, do I still qualify for this page while practically naked?  Or have I not quite reached the "male fail" with a bare face?

Very nice!!

You are very courage's to post a pic with no makeup.....but if I looked that good sans makeup maybe I would too!!!

I don't even go to the gym without makup...it may be fairly worn off by the time I get there....but my eyeliner is still fairly visible. I do go out without earing many times....but feel naked without them!
  •  

Breenyan

Ive got single eyelids, somewhat of a setback for asian eyes, and so eyeliner doesnt really show when i wear it.  Ive worn mascara on occasion but usually all i have on is foundation, and thats it. Maybe some lip gloss

Also, all of you who have posted are so pretty. Ya'll make me jealous. :)
I like pandas?
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Breenyan on March 29, 2014, 12:20:32 PM
Ive got single eyelids, somewhat of a setback for asian eyes, and so eyeliner doesnt really show when i wear it. 

Yes. That's true, but our family members genetically have 1.5 eyelids.

Some people here prefer 1.5 to double eyelids.

If eyeliner does not show well, then you may apply dark eye shadow in the entire area of the upper lid.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Elizabeth1

i unfortunately need my make up especially to cover up any signs of facial growth/ beard shadow. Electrolysis has a long way to go! I did try to post a pic from my iPod but can't seem to do it. All I see is img??? Having a dark growth does not help. All you younger girls have beautiful fair skin!!
  •  

MadeleineG

I'm not following the discussion about double-eyelids.  :-\

•  

michelle666

Just a couple of pics because I like how my makeup turned out tonight.

•  

Breenyan

Oh double eyelid vs single (single on top, double on bottom)
I like pandas?
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :)

Because these vanity topics get way too cluttered with pic.s and quotes of pic.s and take forever to load...

It's time for The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 5.0

Thank you

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •