News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

online pharmacy?

Started by LerinK, November 26, 2005, 06:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LerinK

Hello,

My husband is F to M and has been using testosterone patches prescribed by his doc for years after the inital 3 years of injections prior to hysto.  He has a prescription for his meds but the pharmacy price is rediculous.

Does anyone know of a reputable online or off shore pharmacy that he can check prices and perhaps purchase his hormones from if they are less expensive?

Thanks,

Lerin
  •  

Dennis

I hear Strohecker's is the most reasonable. http://www.stroheckersrx.com/htf.html

They will, of course, require a prescription.

Dennis
  •  

LerinK

Thanks for the info. 

He doesn't want to take the injections any longer and prefers to use patches or the transdermal gel.  His masculinization on injectables was dramatic and no longer needs the "elephant kick " of the IM T.

thanks,

Lerin
  •  

Dennis

Yeah I look forward to that stage myself. I'm on the IM still, not quite a year.

Dennis
  •  

LerinK

Yeah,

He was a mess on the injections, I mean it was "instant >-bleeped-<"  >:D after each shot.  It almost ruined our marriage.  We persevered and now he's doing much better with the testoderm patches.  Thank God he's a huge guy,, so,, nobody dared mess with him when he was in his constantly pissed-off phase.  Even he says he hated himself during those years.
  •  

Dennis

I'm lucky. No temperament issues, no zits. Just a little more energy on the shots.

Dennis
  •