Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Things that are better than sex...

Started by Renee, September 08, 2013, 07:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big kim

Curry
Music
Shooting an amazing trick shot at pool
Muscle cars
Pear cider
Birdwatching
  •  

Catherine Sarah

A Hershey's extra dark chocolate malted milkshake.

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Parkhockey27

Cuddling

Your first shot of hormones ;)

Watching one of those movies that plays with your emotions
  •  

JRD

wow, seems like the op has some issues...
  •  

Nicolette

Certainly certifiable. Issues surrounding hatred of self, much. I'd watch them.

;D
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Three dozen large Sydney rock oysters.  :o

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

nether

Having an intellectual conversation with someone.
  •  

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hot day today, so lets make it 4 dozen Sydney Rock oysters and a bottle of 2009 Chardonnay. Or you could ring me up and ask to take me out for the night for some good ol' hot s*x. That'll  get me barred from this thread.   ;D;D

•  

Jill F

First growth Bordeaux from a great vintage.
The right gourmet food, prepared exactly the way you like it.
A proper vacation.
Playing a vintage Fender Stratocaster through a Marshall plexi and nailing Jimi Hendrix.
Just being with the one you love.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

CAUTION Jill
l
Quote from: Jill F on February 09, 2014, 12:53:40 AM
Just being with the one you love.

You've been CAUTIONED Jill

All the other activities are permissible. This one may lead you into immediate disqualification from his thread I that activity goes any further.      ;D.     ;D

•  

MaryT

My short and very limited sex life, if it could be called that, was a miserable failure, so I could fill volumes with lists of things that are better than sex in my experience (although I still sometimes foolishly fantasize about how it should be).

When it comes to sensuality, though, I can't imagine anything feeling nicer than walking barefoot outdoors, on lawns, on unpaved paths, on cool flagstones, on warm rocks ...
  •