Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Zombie plan.

Started by Xhianil, October 16, 2013, 02:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xhianil

Whats your zombie plan? Will you fortify or move around?

Mine depends on three factors, speed of zombies, pre or post-op, area i start in.

The ideal circumstances plan is get a armored bus, get a semi truck with fuel carrier on it then live nomadically with a small group of people for the first few years, after a while we will scrap the vehicles (if possible) and build walls on a dock like area so we have walls around us and water to our back, then we will fortify and dig in, hopefully also get a boat in the water behind us too in case it all goes wrong.
  •  

Lauren5

Everyone knows zombies are slow and cannot drive.
Stay in your solar powered car.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Xhianil

Quote from: Willow on October 16, 2013, 02:04:19 AM

Not every zombie is, take a look at resident evil.
  •  

chrissydr

I have a place already picked out and a plan made. I could move in almost this second and its got everything a girl could need from easily made into a fortress to an area for planting a farm and its a place with rainwater dependancy built in and natural lighting as well as enough food and water to last till its made perfect. 
I dunno... I was normal, throughout my life, until I turned 4 and realised that I shouldn't be called a he.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

MRE's will just kill my figure though!  ;D
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Prefect plan is to find an abandoned prison.  Clear it out and lock down and breaches.  Watch "The Walking Dead".

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Sephirah

Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Amelia Pond

Personally, I'd like to fortify and hold my ground. In all seriousness, I would like to fortify my house to protect us from zombies now. Though the reality part of it is because I think it would be a fun, geeky thing to do that would actually help protect us from potential crime.

Quote from: Willow on October 16, 2013, 02:04:19 AM
Maybe not but they can fly spaceships, just read Death Troopers by Joe Schreiber.

Quote from: Ms. OBrien CVT on October 16, 2013, 09:25:19 AM
Prefect plan is to find an abandoned prison.  Clear it out and lock down and breaches.  Watch "The Walking Dead".
*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*
If I remember right, I think they're supposed to lose the prison this season.

Quote from: Sephirah on October 16, 2013, 09:30:10 AM
Pet lions ftw.
Until they get bitten and become zombie lions!  :icon_yikes:

Amy
  •  

Robin Mack

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on October 16, 2013, 05:14:21 AM
MRE's will just kill my figure though!  ;D

Won't you be burning off those calories fending off the undead hordes?  :)
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Amelia Pond on October 16, 2013, 11:19:19 AM
Until they get bitten and become zombie lions!  :icon_yikes:

Pet zombie lions ftw! ;D
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Amelia Pond

•  

Xhianil

Quote from: Ms. OBrien CVT on October 16, 2013, 09:25:19 AM

That only works with the slow, dumb zombies, if it was zombies smart enough to gather at the fence and pile up though then the fence would either collapse or the zombies could climb over their fellows, then it's just a matter of time, do you get eaten or starve first?

Quote from: chrissydr on October 16, 2013, 04:31:50 AM
I have a place already picked out and a plan made. I could move in almost this second and its got everything a girl could need from easily made into a fortress to an area for planting a farm and its a place with rainwater dependancy built in and natural lighting as well as enough food and water to last till its made perfect. 

I'd recommend solar panels to be added on, that way you can keep a radio on as well as use small heaters and AC if it gets too cold or hot, even though there are zombies you can still die the old ways.
  •  

AdamMLP

Where I used to live I had a plan, go up the bell tower of the church (it was separate from the actual building) and barricade the one door into it and fill the rest with food and water. No zombie can climb the height of four stories, and if they did they'd get a rock dropped on their head.

Here, well I've got armed guards, razor wire, bunkers and plenty of guns, missiles and other weaponry... I think I'll be okay.
  •  

MaryT

George Romero said that he never meant his revenants to be identified with zombies, and in the fascinating series True Horror, Anthony Head found that Haitians who believed that they had zombies in their houses treated them with love, erroneously believing them to be lost relatives.

So, my zombie plan is to give them all a hug and a mug of hot chocolate.

Just kidding.  My plan is to protect myself by building a fort stocked with bare necessities such as a lifetime supply of milk chocolate, with just enough companions to man my personal transgender clinic, KFC and Burger King.  No, wait!  That's my plan no matter what happens.
  •