News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Halloween!!

Started by JustASeq, October 30, 2015, 12:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustASeq

Hey y'all,
Halloween is here, hooray!! Anyways curious about people costumes... I am 80's workout for our office halloween party.

-Seq
  •  

BridgetYvonne

You look like you may win a prize.
My GF/mentor Vikki has decided to dust off my old Pan Am flight attendant uniform that I wore a few years ago. This time no falsies or breastforms will be needed Yeah! I think my VERY full 34As will do fine. altho I'll be wearing a 34B Bra/girdle combo. My will not be under a slightly wavy strawberry blonde wig (boo Hoo) but I'll will have my own hair, perma-dyed to strawberry blonde. We went to a Beauty Shoppe that does CDers/TS/ etc yesterday & got a makeover. Vikki decided to go as Alice from Wonderland. Have fun!
  •  

SashaGrace

As per my thread, I'm a Zombie Barbie but it's not the finished look; I have a red contact lens to go in my zombie eye and Barbie pink lippy for tomorrow :)

Will update tomorrow with the real thing :D
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

CalmRage

as The Invisible Man.

I don't know enough people and i'm not sure i've gotten over my irrational fear of dressing up. It just feels fake and while it can be masked by being with a good friend and having a good enough time, i just don't see myself dressing up (especially not if it involves make-up, last time i did that is 10-12 years ago). Especially not now. I'm not one for parties. Too much alcohol, too much club music, too many people. No, too big for me. The only Halloween party i ever enjoyed was over at a friend's friend's house.
  •  

JenSquid

I got invited to a friend of a friend's halloween party.
I went as a witch. Very simple costume: just a black robe, pointy hat, and some jewelry. I think it went pretty well, and I'm glad that I did.
  •  

OCAnne

Hello Everyone, did my best to stay out of the public light this Halloween.  Did not want to risk anyone mis-congratulating my daily wear as an attempt at wearing the costume of a man dressed as a woman.
Instead enjoyed a stress free evening at home with friend sipping black vodka martinis.

You brave gals looked great!
Thank you,
Anne
'My Music, Much Money, Many Moons'
YTMV (Your Transsexualism May Vary)
  •  

iKate

I did nothin... the kids dressed as pirates though. :)
  •  

Sydney_NYC

My wife and I went to a party and had a lot of fun.
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•