Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Sculpting My Figure

Started by JillSter, December 06, 2013, 10:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JillSter

So I've decided. Since I'm starting HRT in January, I decided to powerlift my thighs and butt into oblivion while the T still rages. I'll build as much muscle mass as I can below the waist, and when the T is low and the E is flowing, I'll increase the cardio and start developing my mid section as well. Lean muscle up top, bulk around the pelvis. Hopefully by the end of 2014 I'll have a rockin' bum, a tight tummy and a lean, toned upper body.

I used to love working out. I think I'll love it again (even more!) knowing that my body is finally becoming right. How could I not?!

Hopefully this thread will shame me into getting off my butt and working it when I'm feeling lazy. :laugh:

Maybe it'll help inspire someone else too! :D
  •  

MindyD

Get it girl!

I'm doing something similar.

I'm starting hrt in March, and been tightening up my tummy and legs, dropping all my fat and trying to keep the boobs I got when I was fat.

Good luck! Keep us updated.
  •  

Lyric

You could do us all a service by checking back into this thread over the next year to let us know how or if this works for you. I've not yet heard of anyone selectively sculpting their bodies toward feminization using exercise, so this could be interesting no matter what. Good luck.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

JillSter

Quote from: Lyric on December 07, 2013, 08:53:43 AM
You could do us all a service by checking back into this thread over the next year to let us know how or if this works for you. I've not yet heard of anyone selectively sculpting their bodies toward feminization using exercise, so this could be interesting no matter what. Good luck.

That's the plan! :)

I don't have a lot to share yet, except I've never really worked my glutes before and I totally underestimated how hard it would be! Some of those exercises are painful! I got up to get a drink and almost fell because my legs are so wobby and sore right now. My butt feels awesome though! I've never felt the sensation of glute burn before. I'm getting addicted to flexing my glutes when I'm sitting! :D

Here's what I'm working on so far:

Rather than focus too much on the gluteus maximus (the main butt muscle), I've been trying to find exercises that focus more on the gluteus medius and gluteus minimus to widen the butt and hips and create more curve under those jeans! ;) Exercises that involve moving the thigh away from the body (abduction) target the two minor glute muscles, and should give the best results.

So far I've been experimenting with different types of lunges and planks. Right now I'm just doing exercises that don't require equipment. Once I work out a good starter regimen I'll post it with some links to instructions for each exercise.
  •  

Emmaline

That will be tops Jillian.  Staying tuned!
Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•