Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

French guy

Started by Frog_eater, February 16, 2014, 04:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frog_eater

Hi everyone,

my name is Tristan, I'm 33 and I'm french.

I'm a trans guy. A new trans guy... It took me 22 years to put a word on who I am. I've always known something was going on, I've always been interested by transgender people, I've wached documentaries, movies, read articles, etc. And I've always been attracted to gay themed movies, books, and so on. I've never understood the link between those two things until I've watched a movie called Romeos about a trans gay man.

Then it hit me : I'm a trans gay man! It was on december 17, two months ago! But I've already told my family, my friends and my husband. Yep, I'm married but my husband told me he was also attracted to men. I feel very lucky, because I love him, we've been together for 12 years. I feel lucky too because all my friends and family had the best reaction. I'm surrounded by people who love me.  I didn't know..! I swear I didn't know that so many people loved me that much. I feel so happy, now. I've never been that happy.

I started to gain weight when I was 11.  Two months ago I weighed  343lbs, now I'm 306. I've lost weigh because I don't need it anymore. I don't eat like I used to. I've started to exercise and I love it.

I used to be suicidal, but now I'm afraid to die. I want a healthy body, a healthy life, I want to live as long as possible.

There are french FTM forums but it's hard to find trans gay men, and married trans gay men. I'd like to share my experience with someone like me because I'm worried about my husband.

And also FTM who are obese. I think I'm not obese anymore, that's very clear in my mind, but for now I'm still overweight. And I'm looking for tips about binders and son on.

I intend to start hormone therapy and to have chest surgery. For the rest, I really don't know.
I have an appointment with a psychiatrist at the end of the month. I don't know when he will allow me to start T. Soon, I hope!

I haven't read the forum so I'm sure I'll find many answers.

Thanks for reading and I apologize for all the mistakes.

Tristan

•  

Jamie D

Welcome, Tristan.  We have several other French people on the site.

I am glad you found us and decided to share your story.  Welcome.

These links will help you navigate the site:

•  

gennee

Hi Tristan and welcome to Susan's. It's wonderful that you have people who support you.

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Jessica Merriman

A big warm welcome to the family! You now have a new sister in the U.S. Sounds like you are really doing well and I hope we can make it even better for you with support and true caring. Here is a BIG HUG ( :icon_hug:) to welcome you and start your journey with us off right! :)
  •