Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

gender marker change in nc

Started by stanger8175, February 27, 2014, 12:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anyone know how I can change my gender marker in nc with no surgeries? I do not need top surgery after being on T since 2007 and working out their is literally nothing to remove. Thing is me and my fiance want to get married in November of this year. Stra

gender marker
0 (0%)
transgender
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

stanger8175

I have heard options of saying I lost my license, to getting a passport with male and then taking it to dmv to acquire license. Any ideas???
Just Michael >:-)
  •  

Arch

I'm sure that someone with NC knowledge will be along presently. I'm in another state.

I assume that your DMV will accept a passport instead of a birth certificate. If you already have a passport with an F on it, you probably can't get a permanent change, and I don't know whether the temporary nature of the gender marker is supposed to be reflected on the actual passport. If you don't have a passport but wanted to get one, you would need a BC with the right sex on it.

My DMV cross-checks with the Social Security Administration. If I hadn't already changed my sex with SSA, I would not have been able to get the DMV sex marker changed.

What about a doctor's note? DMV requirements vary so widely...
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •