Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Somewhat passing experience :-)

Started by EmilyMI, January 23, 2014, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmilyMI

I just had a great experience that brought a smile to my face :-D  - Me and a girlfriend from work went out to lunch.  I am still in guy-mode while at work but several times our server said "How are you doing ladies, or is there anything else I can get for your ladies?" OMG! Just feels amazing that this is happening more and more for me when I am not even trying and shows that what I am doing IS working even though I do not see it most of the time.  Just wanted to share my happy moment for the day :-D
  •  

akristia

Aww that sounds great. I guess once you really believe in yourself and live it, the light will shine. Be comfortable with yourself and I am sure people will see you the way you see yourself. You go girl!
Be who you wanna be, do what you wanna do as long as you don't violate others' right
  •  

barbie

Quote from: EmilyMI on January 23, 2014, 02:58:29 PM
I just had a great experience that brought a smile to my face :-D  - Me and a girlfriend from work went out to lunch.  I am still in guy-mode while at work but several times our server said "How are you doing ladies, or is there anything else I can get for your ladies?" OMG! Just feels amazing that this is happening more and more for me when I am not even trying and shows that what I am doing IS working even though I do not see it most of the time.  Just wanted to share my happy moment for the day :-D

Yes. Enjoy your happy moments!
Here in my country, we mostly use gender-neutral pronouns. No embarrassing, nor happy moment.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •