Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 5.0

Started by V M, March 22, 2014, 04:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGee

I just don't know if I'll ever get over my male ego enough to do anything feminine in front of someone else
  •  

Veronica M

As I am generally a happy person this is a tough one. I would say looking in the mirror at this stage of my transition. But it's a two way street a I am finally doing something about it...
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Getting increasingly annoyed with a famous internet trans man (not going to say who so it doesn't come off as slander lol). A while back he needed some extra money, times got hard and his surgery was coming up. I felt really sorry for him so I donated to his donation page. I was doing well at the time and donated $100 because I wanted to help a guy out, you know?

Anyway, since then he's gotten work and stuff back on track, and had his surgery, but then not that long after he wanted donations because he adopted some pets and couldn't afford certain fees. Now he's going on and on about how he's unhappy with his body and he thinks getting a tattoo would make him feel better about it...what do you want to bet that in a few days there's a tattoo fund for people to donate to?

It makes me pissed off that I ever donated that money to him. Hell, I could use that right now because I may not be able to pay rent in a month. But I don't go online and beg. I didn't mind helping someone in a bind once, but when you get your life back together, and then adopt animals you can't afford, and the surgery did zero to improve your dysphoria and now you're moving on to the next thing (which isn't even actually a transgender related procedure, just a cosmetic issue...) I'm going to get pretty damn annoyed.

I should have known though because he was on and off T so many times, had a surgery planned and backed out for the love of his boobs. I suppose I have no one to blame but myself.
  •  

King Malachite

My cell phone charger isn't working.  There are no frays in it so I can't detect what the problem is.  It isn't the plug.  UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! Now I'm going to have to buy a new charger.  My phone is almost dead and I may have potential employers calling me in the next few days....and it's cold outside.

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

RobinGee

•  

Lauren5

I'm afraid to go to English class today because I've missed so many classes I've probably missed an essay and it's due today or something.
I'm pretty sure I was going to fail even without missing an essay because the class takes attendance.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Allyda

I'm down south Florida on vacation with good friends and the weather sucks. Can't even put our boats in the water :( Weather's supposed to improve Friday so I remain optimistic. ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Colleen♡Callie

Getting literally no sleep last night at all, and now have a full day of work ahead.
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

That i didnt just wake up and and magically be transformed to how I want.... that I still have to wait..... and that it is cold outside... where is my warm weather???
  •  

Lauren5

I'm down to $15.28 in cash, $1.20 I need for the bus to the therapist after picking up my prescription, and to get back after that, with $7.74 on my card. I hope to whatever that my doctor prescribed me generics and that my insurance covers them so I can get them for $5 each.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

RobinGee

I got assigned to a night shift at work
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

King Malachite

My father cutting me off when I suggest tryingfor my mopad license in case I fail the driving test.

Not living up north where there is adquate public transportation so I don't have to worry about this nonsense

Having a small cough

Not interesting games coming out in the future

Having the job search (online) running thin

Not being on T
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Neckbeard stubble. You are so gross. Please develop into proper stubble ASAP.
  •  

Natalia

Today would be my father's 57th  birthday...

I am always speaking of death...ugh, I must be a very depressing and awful person to meet...

I know it isn't right, but I am "cheering" with a malzbier...and that after taking one pill of bromazepam. I am such a crazy girl...

Not only I am becoming a woman, but I am also each time more gloomy, depressed and wearing black...soon I will be a goth...or an alcoholic goth cutting my wrists.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Natalia on March 27, 2014, 12:33:27 PM
Today would be my father's 57th  birthday...

I am always speaking of death...ugh, I must be a very depressing and awful person to meet...

I know it isn't right, but I am "cheering" with a malzbier...and that after taking one pill of bromazepam. I am such a crazy girl...

Not only I am becoming a woman, but I am also each time more gloomy, depressed and wearing black...soon I will be a goth...or an alcoholic goth cutting my wrists.

Don't do that Natalia, you are coming along so nicely why ruin it? Malzbier and Bromazapam are a prescription that could leave you in a coma. STOP!
  •  

MadeleineG

home sick today

body and joint aches, brain fog, and flu-life symptoms

yeuch
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Sois toi-même! on March 27, 2014, 03:07:31 PM
home sick today

body and joint aches, brain fog, and flu-life symptoms

yeuch

Not fun, hopes for a quick recovery!
  •  

Natalia

Quote from: Shantel on March 27, 2014, 12:44:25 PM
Don't do that Natalia, you are coming along so nicely why ruin it? Malzbier and Bromazapam are a prescription that could leave you in a coma. STOP!

I know I shouldn't...more than anyone, because my fathers met their fate because of these matters...

But you know what? I slept like a baby this entire afternoon lol And I feel someway calmer now.

Hopefully on the next days I'll feel better...or at least I wish I could, because I'm noticing that the empty hole left by my mother's death is getting each day bigger...and every morning that passes seem harder to stand to waking up and don't seeing her listening to her musics ans bringing joy to my life...I can't sleep without listening to her "snoring" (she wouldn't like that word) on the room right to mine.
  •  

megants

First world problem I know, but I'm very, very angry about the changes to the QANTAS frequent flyer programme. Fairer flying, my a.......

•