Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I found an STP but I forgot where! (It's been found!)

Started by Nygeel, April 03, 2014, 07:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nygeel

Not like at a bar, or on the ground somewhere. I think it was TranzWear but I can't find it. This STP was super inexpensive but also very simple looking. I'm pretty sure it could be used as a packer, it had a penis-y shape but in the very basic sense. It was a funnel type of set up, with the balls making up part of the funnel/cup.

Any ideas on what I was talking about or where it is?

I blame it on google now...it tells me when sites have been updated with new things, but when I dismiss it (after I viewed the page) that's it.
  •  

Kyler

Are you talking like a Mr. Fenis or less basic than that?
  •  

Nygeel

Quote from: Kyler on April 03, 2014, 08:08:46 PM
Are you talking like a Mr. Fenis or less basic than that?
I remember it had testicle type shape...with a flat back, so kind of like how mr limpy is shaped (just in the ball area). It looked sort of like a rectangle was cut out of the back to form a funnel type shape.
  •  

aleon515

Or this one?
https://www.etsy.com/shop/NumberOneLaboratory
(you have to click on the color samples to get a picture of the STP.)

--Jay
  •  

Nygeel

Nope, this one was way less money. The funnel was different and the shape was more simplistic. It was silicone and under $30.
  •  

Nygeel

FOUND IT!
http://www.tranzwear.net/store.php?seller=tranzwear&seeall=Y&per=5&pd=7976974

It's $16, which is really inexpensive. I think Mr Limpy costs about that much. I'm considering getting one since I don't have an STP but will wait for reviews first.

What do you think?
  •  

Kyler

Pretty ugly. If it doesn't look realistic, I rather just use a medicine spoon, personally.
  •  

Nygeel

Quote from: Kyler on April 04, 2014, 06:26:16 PM
Pretty ugly. If it doesn't look realistic, I rather just use a medicine spoon, personally.
Yeah, I used to use a medicine spoon set up but it didn't work right with my anatomy.
  •  

G

Yeah I posted that one. I thought it could work. Would like to see some reviews on it. Kinda worries me it would back flow if not held at just the right angle
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: G on April 07, 2014, 12:14:01 PM
Yeah I posted that one. I thought it could work. Would like to see some reviews on it. Kinda worries me it would back flow if not held at just the right angle

Same problem of any kind of funnel arrangement. You have to need to go but not humungously badly. Otherwise you make a big mess. I think people learn how to control their pee to get this right. The other problem (usually) with silicone (have not heard this re: peacock and I have one that I don't have trouble with) but you must handle silicone with quite a light touch. If you squeeze them too tight (and that is REALLY) not *that* tight, it ruins the seal against your body. However, some pros are that they are clean and easy to clean, and they tend to stay dry. I suppose the funnel works with more people as well.

--Jay
  •  

G

Quote from: aleon515 on April 07, 2014, 03:14:12 PM
Same problem of any kind of funnel arrangement. You have to need to go but not humungously badly. Otherwise you make a big mess. I think people learn how to control their pee to get this right. The other problem (usually) with silicone (have not heard this re: peacock and I have one that I don't have trouble with) but you must handle silicone with quite a light touch. If you squeeze them too tight (and that is REALLY) not *that* tight, it ruins the seal against your body. However, some pros are that they are clean and easy to clean, and they tend to stay dry. I suppose the funnel works with more people as well.

--Jay

I agree. I've had the mr fenis for awhile and still can't get the hang of it. I've had much better luck with the medicine spoon. I think I remember you saying you had one too?
  •  

aleon515

Since I can't pee in a cup at the dr. I don't see a medicine spoon as an option. I do have Mr Fenis-- good memory. But I have that issue with it. i have a prosthetic but can't really use it, so we're back to that.

--Jay
  •  

G

Quote from: aleon515 on April 08, 2014, 01:00:37 AM
Since I can't pee in a cup at the dr. I don't see a medicine spoon as an option. I do have Mr Fenis-- good memory. But I have that issue with it. i have a prosthetic but can't really use it, so we're back to that.

--Jay

It's quite frustrating. I tried the medicine spoon before starting T and couldn't get it to work to save my life. I just recently decided to try again but this time I put it a little bit farther back and it's been working pretty well. I don't know if you've tried doing that, but maybe it will help you or someone else.
  •  

Aiden In Progress

I don't have the basic STP that you linked, but I have the custom one from TSW. It works great for me. I think it's basically the same thing but the custom is more detailed. Though why it's quite that much more expensive, I'm not sure. But the funnel type is pretty easy to use. I've never had any problems with it. Albeit, I don't think my stream doesn't come out too quickly so I can't speak for everyone. But for $16, I'd say it's worth a go.
  •