Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

inorgasmia

Started by Rena-san, April 01, 2015, 06:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rena-san

So, it's been over a year since my surgery. I had vaginaplasty  with Dr. Bowers. Everything is healing fine and I have a gynecologist and endocrinologist. I just haven't been able to orgasm. I'm pretty sure I cant--or that I won't be able too. When I touch the clitoris, there is very little sensation, and there is certainly no sensation that is pleasurable. My doctors don't have much in terms of advice. My gynecologist says it's and endocrine issue and my endo says it's a gyno issue. I'm not really sure what to do.

Any recommendations?
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: Rena-san on April 01, 2015, 06:37:38 PM
So, it's been over a year since my surgery. I had vaginaplasty  with Dr. Bowers. Everything is healing fine and I have a gynecologist and endocrinologist. I just haven't been able to orgasm. I'm pretty sure I cant--or that I won't be able too. When I touch the clitoris, there is very little sensation, and there is certainly no sensation that is pleasurable. My doctors don't have much in terms of advice. My gynecologist says it's and endocrine issue and my endo says it's a gyno issue. I'm not really sure what to do.

Any recommendations?

Sorry you are having this issue, have you contacted Dr. Bowers?
  •  

suzifrommd

Having the same problem. I'm 9 months post-op, with no other problems. I've been working with a sex therapist and reading books. I have full sensation, but so far, no pop.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Laura_7

Have you tried a multiple approach ?

You might think about estrogen levels high enough... possibly adding some bioidentical progesterone... and a very low dose of testosterone.
You could ask for topical first, and then switch to pellet implants. All three are widely used to help menopausal women, for example.

You might try stress management techniques... relaxation/meditation techniques... and light exercises... walking, swimming, biking, moderately but regularly...

is your nutrition healthy? A healthy variety of vegetables and fruits, possibly organic, and only few carbonated / high sugar drinks...

Are there meds that influence orgasms ? Some do, like some meds against depression... it might be possible to switch to another one to get rid of this side effect...

you might try to relax... get in the mood... take your time, and use a powerful vibrator...

hugs
  •  

mrs izzy

I would check your t li even.

If to lJustin cause the issue.

Even Cis can not always free to 0 with just clitoral

Some can just 0 with just minimum touch and visual stimulate.

Emotion,  stimulation and relaxing as much as you can.

It's not the old and you need to find that combo that will work

Warm bathtub,  glass of wine and candles.  Imagination.

Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

victoria n

A lot can be said for T and how it helps with dysfunction.
at what levels it starts helping. I don't know.
  •  

Zumbagirl

When I had my surgery I had to talk with a few women friends about masturbation as silly as that sounds and finally I figured out how the darn thing works :) I also took a lot of time after my surgery worrying about doing some kind of damage to myself. It took me a while to work up the courage to be less than gentle with my lady bits. I can still remember those days :)
  •  

mrs izzy

Sad we do not have McGinn girls around.  Seems it is something she Rx for t with her girls.

Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Julo

Pelvic floor muscle training (as a dancer and someone who knows my body and muscles I really believe in this), small amount of T, learning how to relax and not stress about getting an orgasm, a good vibrator. Thats what helped me.
I don´t think I have a very sensitive clitoris and the good nerves seem to be quite "deep". I was not even close to getting an orgasm after a year and it´s still not easy, but it happens sometimes and it´s a full fountain O and very intense (something to do with the prostate also)

Good luck!
  •  

TG CLare

Quote from: mrs izzy on April 02, 2015, 03:27:00 PM
Sad we do not have McGinn girls around.  Seems it is something she Rx for t with her girls.

Dr. McGinn did my surgery back in June and also prescribed a mild dose of testosterone. She recommends a vibrator (which I haven't picked up yet) to help get your motor running.

I have had 3 orgasms from dreams and they were great so I know everything works ok in that department. I've tried but I just can't seem to get the whole thing to work when I do it manually. She says that you can orgasm from clitoral stimulation or even from prostate stimulation so looks like I still have more to learn.

Love,
Clare

I am the same on the inside, just different wrapping on the outside.

It is vain to quarrel with destiny.-Thomas Middleton.

Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dr. McGinn girl, June 2015!
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: Julo on April 03, 2015, 01:52:24 PM
...  (something to do with the prostate also)

Good luck!

The prostate usually is still in place, making for a g/pspot, where in cis people the gspot is.
Its linked up via a seperate neuronal pathway, stimulation can be very pleasurable.

It might be necessary to be aroused first for stimulation... to be really in the mood... maybe with the help of literature...
  •  

vickym

I so have to be in the mood and the mood itself is relatively fragile too but I do get there.It took a while to figure myself out and the strangest thing was coming to understand that I've become very vocal during sex.It was a complete 180 from my pre op situation.I know some girls are ready quite quickly after surgery but I definitely took the best part of a year before I was ready.also,it's a cliche I know,but your brain is your most sensitive sexual organ!
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: vickym on November 17, 2015, 03:36:46 PM
I so have to be in the mood and the mood itself is relatively fragile too but I do get there.It took a while to figure myself out and the strangest thing was coming to understand that I've become very vocal during sex.It was a complete 180 from my pre op situation.I know some girls are ready quite quickly after surgery but I definitely took the best part of a year before I was ready.also,it's a cliche I know,but your brain is your most sensitive sexual organ!
Yep, being vocal can also help  :)
Its like not holding in... and gives extra pleasure...
  •