Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

YinYanga

•  

Eris

I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Eris

15 miles and 600 calories later it's time for a nice shower and a BLCT  ;D

Mmmmm tastes like victory  :laugh:
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.

•  

V M

Yes, but it "Smells Like Teen Spirit"  :D  Or maybe that's the beans and rice
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

YinYanga

Reaching Nirvana would be quite....win?
  •  

Eris

there are no beans and rice in a Bacon Lettuce Cheese and Tomato roll. Although strangely there are olives and hot sweet peppers when I make them  :laugh:
But you have no life.

•  

Wynternight

Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

immortal gypsy

What did you expect me to eat. Meat
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Wynternight

Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

YinYanga

I doused my pasta with the essence of Win

Gawd it was tasty
  •  

immortal gypsy

•  

Wynternight

Quote from: immortal gypsy on August 07, 2014, 01:48:49 PM
Never!!
Umm does victory come in a vegetarian option?

I love the smell of meat in the morning; smells like...victory!

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

immortal gypsy

What about a full metal jacket potatoe?

•  

Wynternight

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

immortal gypsy

All we are saying, is give peas a chance

•  

GenTechJ

Did someone say bacon? Color me interested!
"Keep your head down, and inch towards daylight" - Blade of Tyshalle, Matthew Woodring Stover
  •  

EllieM

•  

immortal gypsy

You'll end up in robot hell with that attitude

•