Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

List of Therapists and Councelors on the site

Started by debbee, January 18, 2007, 02:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

debbee

We are starting to compile a list of  therapists and counsellors so there is some where on the site you can point users to who may need help in finding some one in there area. We currently have about 80 therapists and counsellors listed and will be working as hard as we can to completing the list. Should anyone have a therapist or counsellor to add to the list please email linksstaff@susans.org with the relevant information? It is not necessary for them to have a web site but a phone number is required if they don't have a site up. Location of the list is at the following URL
https://www.susans.org/Medical/Therapists_and_Counselors/

Debbee

Links Admin
  •  

Steph

Quote from: Tinkerbell on January 18, 2007, 04:01:01 AM
Hello,

For some reason, I received a whacky message stating that my email could not be delivered to this email address:  linkssatff@susans.org

I believe that the email address should be linksstaff@susans.org

Steph
  •  

debbee

It was one of those ideas i get every 100 years. Now i just have to wait  99 years and 364 days for another.

If you look under the medical area you will find alot of stuff has been put there recently. We hope to have 5000 links in the next 14 days.

Thanks for the add Tink much appreciated

And thanks for the right email addy Steph .. spent to long adding links tonight

https://www.susans.org/Medical/

Deb
  •  

Melissa

Ok, I sent off a list of therapists.  I forgot to say that it's in Oregon.

Melissa
  •  

debbee

We now have a reasonable list of therapists that help TS clients listed on the site. if people need help finding a therapist please piont them to this area. the list will never stop growing as long as people keep giving us names to add

Debbee / Robyn
  •  

El

lol looked at the list, its like every area of the uk apart from the one i live in has gender speciallists, just my luck........
  •