Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 5.0

Started by Just Ole Me, March 31, 2014, 08:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmaline

Aww everyoned looking great so far... it's like a 'passing' storm!

You know some days when you look at a bunch of pics of tgirls and you think 'uhg- I am never gonna pass, it's hopeless'.  Yep... not happening with this batch of pics.  You are all looking lovely and it gives me a big ol' chunk of hope.

;)
Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

Kyra553

Quote from: barbie on April 08, 2014, 07:28:54 AM
You look like a girl at her 20s.

barbie~~

Did I go "too" teenager? lol. Thanks Barbie :)
  •  

barbie

Quote from: FalsePrincess on April 08, 2014, 07:46:12 AM
@barbie

I am from Greece and live in Athens

Oh. Yes. I now remember once you said it. I really hope to visit there in the near future.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: Feyru on April 09, 2014, 10:43:32 AM

From a few days ago.

Very pretty and natural. :)

Quote from: Emmaline on April 09, 2014, 10:49:26 AM
Aww everyoned looking great so far... it's like a 'passing' storm!

You know some days when you look at a bunch of pics of tgirls and you think 'uhg- I am never gonna pass, it's hopeless'.  Yep... not happening with this batch of pics.  You are all looking lovely and it gives me a big ol' chunk of hope.

You're gonna pass with flying colours, hon. Having met you in person I think I can say that with a lot of certainty. :)

Quote from: Donna Troy on April 09, 2014, 04:03:38 PM
Here is some pictures i took a while ago, i also tried something new and i wore fake glasses just to see how i would look in them.

You look smokin' and brainy all rolled into one!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

stephaniec

Here is some pictures i took a while ago, i also tried something new and i wore fake glasses just to see how i would look in them.

Comments/Feedback appreciated :D!
yes, very feminine
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Had an androgynous day today:

Ofc putting the camera two inches from my face helped with this effect. I passed as female when I went like I always do but I was still shooting for something edgy and dark.
  •  

Shantel

Comments/Feedback appreciated :D!

They say, "Guys go for dames with good looking frames." Looking good hon!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Abbyxo on April 09, 2014, 07:30:51 PM

Ofc putting the camera two inches from my face helped with this effect. I passed as female when I went like I always do but I was still shooting for something edgy and dark.

Oh guurrrl, you look teriff!
  •  

mandonlym

<3. Reminds me of Lea Michele, only cuter!
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Thankss guyss :) btw Mandonlym you literally look cis, amazingg
  •  

Joanna Dark

I used to post here all the time in this is the first time i looked at these threads in months. But the one time I posted some pics in a thread titled I "Im so Ugly...", I got good feedback from some and then others were you need a nose job, a jaw this, a rounder face, a blah, blah, blah. I pass 100 percent in person and cameras hate me apparently. Plus, if I posed, and no one commented, then i'd think i dont pass anymore. Plus, I aksed my BF about my nose and he said I'm crazy. And he;s brutally honest. So, I try to look at the reactions of everyday people and go off that rather than here. But that's me. not knocking. Everyone looks great! I guess my point is I think it's a little wrong when people post things like that and then turn me into a bitch on this site cause some comments were straight up hurtful..."yeah you pass but you not pretty at all but who cares." Oh, thanks!

But everyone does look great!!!
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Its true everyone looks great...

but yeah,,,f*ck why do pics making me look masculine...
my friend told me that I look masculine in pics but not in eer reality, and I can see it too

cool story
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

jussmoi4nao

You guys should read what I was saying about distortion a couple pages back. Look up perspective lense distortion

Like the above photo of me is hiighly distorted. My features look far more angular and chiseled than they actually are in reality. It's cuz that camera is lousy and I'm holding it right up to my face, so it's causing all kinds of weird effects. I just decided to play around with the distortion cuz i find that my face looks more androgynous and edgy this way, even if it's not as true to life as it could be. In reality I have a baby face actually and only ever get gendered female.

If y'all are passing don't worry about bad pictures. Only pay attention to the ones you like..also, avoid holding the camera too close to your face, bright flashes like the plague, and unflattering lighting (overhead and such).
  •  

Kyra553

androgynous?  I'm sorry but you failed!  I see female here.  :laugh:
  •  

Kyra553

Okie I uploaded some newer pics of my last day out and I "think" these are better.  :P

•  

Carolina1983

•  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: Kyra553 on April 10, 2014, 01:46:24 AM
Okie I uploaded some newer pics of my last day out and I "think" these are better.  :P

You look reaally pretty! I love your makeup :)
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: Abbyxo on April 09, 2014, 10:07:07 PM
Thankss guyss :) btw Mandonlym you literally look cis, amazingg
Ha! Honestly it doesn't even cross my mind being trans in these kinds of contexts. I'm having too much fun and having a manly man beside me who's all "You're the most beautiful girl in the room" helps quite a bit. Being next to him and having his attention, there's just no way anyone would question my gender. This is when being around het cis dudes is a boost. It's too bad he's in India for most of the year!
  •  

Two Bodies/Same Soul

Quote from: Kyra553 on April 10, 2014, 01:46:24 AM

You need to share some of your makeup tips. :laugh:

I am so lucky to be where I am! :)
  •