Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Show me your self portraits~

Started by Clockpunk, June 27, 2013, 07:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen♡Callie

Quote from: FA on March 25, 2014, 06:37:18 PM
aww is that you?

The me that should have been.  Was curious how I might have looked if I had been born the correct sex so I feminized my face while using my sister as a reference to judge how family features would look.  Leaned a bit more to the side of feminizing my face, rather than working out how I might have looked if born female as I had intended, so on the one hand, missed the mark I was shooting for.  On the other hand, this might be fairly close to how I'll look once I get FFS.
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

Dalex

Quote from: Colleen♡Callie on March 25, 2014, 12:35:29 PM
So, I finally got around to moving my art folder from my old laptop to my new one and can share my full portrait. 

Oh wow, seem we have a heart breaker here ;) Very well drawn, and a beautiful picture :)
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

Nero

Quote from: Colleen♡Callie on March 25, 2014, 06:50:13 PM
Quote from: FA on March 25, 2014, 06:37:18 PM
aww is that you?

The me that should have been.  Was curious how I might have looked if I had been born the correct sex so I feminized my face while using my sister as a reference to judge how family features would look.  Leaned a bit more to the side of feminizing my face, rather than working out how I might have looked if born female as I had intended, so on the one hand, missed the mark I was shooting for.  On the other hand, this might be fairly close to how I'll look once I get FFS.

Well, the you that should have been is gorgeous! Especially the eyes. Really good job. Is this all digital?
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

This one was.  Most of mine however are sketched traditionally first and then cleaned up and painted digitally.

Also worth pointing out, I made the mirror mistake of not correcting which side things are on while drawing from a mirror.

•  

Bombadil

colleen that's gorgeous

this is my recent "self-portrait"

•  

Hex

This is my male "sona" that I actually named my self after. Created him last year when I had my turning point with finding my self. Love him to bits.
Took about 7 hours in paint tool sai and a few tweaks in cs5
I run a FtM blog where I pour my experiences out for others to read. Check it out!
My journey to becoming a transman

•