Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re-introducing myself as well...

Started by Prema, July 18, 2007, 09:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prema

I am back home after a long hibernation. I had become depressed and a recluse. Keeping my feelings to myself did not help and I had to be among friends who will empathize with me. Hence I am back where I may belong.

I am married with one son. For years I was deluding myself that I was a happily married normal man with a happy family. After many years of married life, I was shocked to learn from my wife's conversation, which I overheard, with a friend who I later learned was her lover before our marriage that I had failed as a man an that she felt cheated for many years.

Since then I introspected my life from the time I could remember and instead of faulting my wife, I also felt that there were many clues and indications from which I should have realized that fate had played tricks with me and I was not a man and therefore could not be a husband.

It dawned on me that I am a woman masquerading as a man due to no fault of mine. Although I felt bad initially, I started feeling good gradually and today I am proud that I am a woman although not biologically or legally one. Never mind. I feel that I am a woman and have begun to feel like one.

I am still married and living with my wife. Our son is living away from home. I have talked to my wife and we have agreed that for practical purposes we will continue as man (!) and wife. I also told her that I had no objection to having sexual relations with her lover. I did not want her to lead a miserable life.

We live under one roof and share everything but bed. She meets her lover when I am not home.

I do not crossdress. But I hate my manhood if I could so describe it and keep it tucked most times.

Since I am old, I can do nothing but continue to masquerade as a man while privately I am extremely comfortable with hiding my penis even from own sifgt except when I need to.

Wonder if there are others similarly placed in life.

Prema
  •  

RebeccaFog

Hi Prema,

Welcome to Susans.  Your story is a little different, but not entirely unique. There is much that you can gain by being here. There are many people with whom you can interact.

Please check out the Terms of Service and get used to where things are. There are many sections filled with many different points of views.

Peace,

Rebis
  •  

tinkerbell

Hi Prema and welcome to Susan's!

Thanks very much for your introduction.  Please take a few moments to get familiar with all the forums of the site, review the site rules, and take advantage of our many resources such as the wiki, chat, and the links listed at the main page.  We look forward to your future posts and participation.  Enjoy your stay!

tink :icon_chick:
  •