Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Art stuffs by me

Started by Alaia, July 01, 2013, 06:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaia

Ok, well I don't have anything super recent, but here's some stuff I've done in the last year:

This next one is really old, but was one of the first pics I'd done that I was proud of. She's an OC that represented my persona over on the Wotch forums.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Jamie D

Wow!  You're good.  I wish I had some artistic talent.   :(
  •  

Alaia

So Saturdays are slow at work for me. As such it provides a great opportunity for me to draw. Here's a sketch I did this morning:

The Fleeting Fragrance of a Forgotten Dream

I stumble through the cobwebs of obscurity, my consciousness not yet aware. The sweet fragrance of happiness flows across my lips. I am as my mind's eye has always seen me--radiant, beautiful, happy. I durst not open my eyes, lest the thieves of morning take this moment of peace.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Alaia

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I recently started getting into painting with acrylics. Here's my current project:

― Rumi
  •  

DoYouRealize

These are beautiful. To me, they speak to the sacred.
  •