Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Phone friend for voice training

Started by Autumn Faith, October 24, 2014, 12:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Faith

I realize that some here are unable to be thier true selves. I understand that everyone is in a differnt stage of progress of thier transition. What I am wondering is.... I am struggling with making or crafting a female voice. I have tonns of time to dedicate to it. My transition is open to my wife so I dont have to deal with that issue. So I am looking for another person who is in a similar situation and who is wanting to truly  apply themselves to doing this. It won't be a quick fix. Even if I could get to the point of being able to find the voice and bring it up.... I could  continue from there.  I am willing to call daily or every other day to do this. I am a drama free type person and hope to find the same. I figure we could help each other with this. I would prefer a Canadian but I can add a package to my cell to call the USA for free. 

Think about it and message me if you are interested.

Life is hard. Wear a helmet.

Executive director of Trans Umbrella Foundation inc.

Because Life is TUF!!
  •  

Susan

You should get skype then can do it anywhere in the world.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Autumn Faith

Actually  I do. But with work its hard for Internet  connections.... but then I guess the smartphone could do that as well. So yes... I guess your right worldwide would be good.

If your who I think you are... I am humbled by your response and thank you for giving us all a place to feel safe to be ourselves. It feels like it's home and I love it here. I hope to grow and become a staple structure here for people to become who they truly are inside.

Life is hard. Wear a helmet.

Executive director of Trans Umbrella Foundation inc.

Because Life is TUF!!
  •