Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I'm making a webcomic.

Started by echo_artist, May 17, 2014, 02:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

echo_artist

I'm making comic, I'm going to say it as a forewarning, there will be some triggering things in the story.
Because it's based off of my experience. I will link it one I have a page or two up.
It's okay.

•  

Miss_Bungle1991

Meh. I wouldn't worry about stuff like that. I have a porcupine transgirl in a series of fanfiction that I write. In the story where she gets introduced, she gets the usual ignorant transphobic stuff yelled at her. But it's there for a purpose. The way I see it: If people are triggered so easily by such things, then they shouldn't bother reading it/looking at it, etc.
  •  

echo_artist

:}
Thanks. I was really nervous of posting it because of that....and the fact that I haven't came out to people.
As I see it, this is a way for me to get it off of my chest. So if if all falls on me, I still have you guys. :3
PS: can you link me you fanfic? :3
It's okay.

•  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: echo_artist on May 23, 2014, 09:15:20 AM
:}
Thanks. I was really nervous of posting it because of that....and the fact that I haven't came out to people.
As I see it, this is a way for me to get it off of my chest. So if if all falls on me, I still have you guys. :3
PS: can you link me you fanfic? :3

Well, I have a few of them up on this one chick's site from here. But her site is having issues at the moment. Plus, I'm not sure she's put that one up there yet. I submitted a bunch of them and she's been putting them up every week or couple of weeks. I've written around 35 or so by this point, so it's a lot of material to cover.
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

Hey, I'm making a webcomic too!

Mine's less autobiographical, and more catharsis to work out things I'm going through through fantasy.  Can't wait to check out your comic!
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•