Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Just received a fun clothing shipment today!

Started by Dani Davis, July 14, 2014, 06:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dani Davis

It has been several years since I've bought clothing online, and I must say, for all their other faults, WalMart has women's clothing sizes down pat.

I received three blouses, a summer dress and a slip today and all of them fit absolutely perfect!

(Smiling!)
There are few limits - just unexplored options.
Mariette Pathy Allen
Author of Transformations
  •  

Katy

If everything fits perfectly, you have every reason to smile.  Congrats, Dani.  May your new purchases give you much pleasure. 
  •  

Dani Davis

Quote from: Katy on July 14, 2014, 08:33:09 PM
If everything fits perfectly, you have every reason to smile.  Congrats, Dani.  May your new purchases give you much pleasure.

Oh it's so much fun!  And being the basic cheapskate that I am, I am even more happy that all of this cost less than $65 and the shipping was free!
Mariette Pathy Allen
  •  

Katy

Dani, you are obviously a better shopper than me.  I just ordered a new bra and a few panties to the tune $80+.  Value for money, I think you got the better deal. 
  •  

Dani Davis

Quote from: Katy on July 15, 2014, 06:54:04 AM
Dani, you are obviously a better shopper than me.  I just ordered a new bra and a few panties to the tune $80+.  Value for money, I think you got the better deal.
I think I am on a buying binge, Katy!  Received another slip, a nightgown, a pair of slacks, a maxi skirt and a blouse today.  I must be making up for lost time on my last purge from several years ago...smile!
Mariette Pathy Allen
  •  

Katy

Dani, you are on a rampage!  It's odd how concern for what's over your skin can under your skin.  Hopefully all of purchases are just what the wardrobe demanded.  Enjoy!  Katy
  •