Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Game Of Thrones *spoilers*

Started by Keely Mcbain, May 20, 2014, 07:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keely Mcbain

Hello.

We've all got that friend who's an absolute A******, Right?

So this "friend" of mine loves game of thrones. He also likes spoiling EVERYTHING!
What's music to my ears is that he has NOT read the books.

Since Whatever hopes I had of reading the books was diminished when I tried watching the show, (Sorry fans) I need the biggest spoilers you guys can give me. From who dies to who's being a dick to this guy, Anything that will rob him the joy of seeing a new episode, Kind of exactly like he's done for The walking dead, One piece, [+50 other shows]

Anything specific to season 4 would be nice. And any season finales I can give him a preview for?
Thanks
Most people are like Autumn Leaves, scattered everywhere. The rest are like diamonds, pretty, precious and rare.
  •  

RachelH

Yeah Tyrion kills his father, and Shae who was in bed with his Lord father! Then flees across the narrow sea to seek Daenerys.
  •  

immortal gypsy

That would be hard as season 4 has drifted from the book.  *SPOILER* One scene involving Jamie Cersise and Joff. Happened when Jamie first came back Kings Landing on tv he was there for a while.
I haven't watched the series I have all the books and regularly re read them PM I may be able to help you be a pest if you give me a starting point

@ Rachel and gets captured by slavers
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Jenny07

Google a Storm of Swords.

Give you some ideas without ruining it for anyone else.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •