Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Funny moment

Started by ThePersona, July 05, 2014, 12:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePersona

So today I was hanging with my friends and we were talking about makeup and one of my friends looks at me and tells me my mascara looks great today and I looked at her like she was crazy and then told her I wasn't wearing mascara... She honestly didn't believe me, it took a whole for her to accept the fact I wasn't wearing mascara. I felt so awkward. Like I'm not even cis and she is and she thought I was wearing mascara. Completely amazing, but I guess that's just my eyes. I'm gonna wear mascara tomorrow just to mess with her, seems like a fun idea.
3DS Name: Harrison (from pre-transition)
3DS friend code: 0791 3145 5772

Not sure if anyone really cares lol, if you add me just pm me with yours.

I pretty much only play Pokemon Y
  •  

Lyric

Some people are lucky that way and have dense and dark enough lashes that they look like they have mascara or eyeliner, but don't. That's basically the look makeup tries to simulate. It sounds like you may be a natural.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

alabamagirl

Just because you're trans doesn't mean you can't have naturally feminine features. I bet your lashes look amazing. :)
  •  

ThePersona

Quote from: Pikachu on July 06, 2014, 05:02:30 PM
Just because you're trans doesn't mean you can't have naturally feminine features. I bet your lashes look amazing. :)

I swear I'd have been completely oblivious had I not been told.
3DS Name: Harrison (from pre-transition)
3DS friend code: 0791 3145 5772

Not sure if anyone really cares lol, if you add me just pm me with yours.

I pretty much only play Pokemon Y
  •