Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

finished therapy and perfectly comfortable

Started by Judiana, March 30, 2014, 06:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judiana

Dear sisters,

i've finished my therapy after 1.5 years...

i'm still transgender and perfectly comfy with the fact i'm not gonna go further in transition... i still live kinda stealth for my own safety, and i can express my feelings at places where i can feel safe.. the fact i'm having special reasons not to go further makes life quite easier...

i've gain tremendous strength, self confidence, and finally after 33 years (thats my whole life..) i've found a way to feel happy and blessed.. also having a dissability, makes my masculine life so hard that i can truely say that i can relieve stress changing into Judiana.. my therapist told me the following:

you finally found a way to be proud on yourself, and feel connected ( thats being transgendered) without being placed into a corner... with a stamp...

my dear sisters, it was a very hard and difficult trip for the last 1.5 years... BUT !!!!!! i'm sure everyone can get to a point you can be happy who you are or feel.... the key is to accept you own feelings without the disturbance from people who doesnt understand....

i've learned that... and i can say with great caution, i love it...

also PLEASE dont give up...!!!
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Very inspiring and proof not everyone has to fully transition to be comfortable in their own skin. Congrats and I wish success on the next phase of your life. :)
  •  

Shantel

Judiana,
      Congrats hon, I for one completely understand where you're coming from!  :icon_bunch:
  •  

Judiana

thanks soo much Sisters !

it was a very tough road to go, but since my Judiana feelings where arrising in 2006, i've read a lot and made up my mind with the possibilities i had,

while having a condition, ( i've written earlier about it into another post) it gave me also some hard restrictions.

having that in mind and my possibiliities, i've tried to get as far as possible, at age 28 i was a real greenhorn and had to figure out a lot... and i'm 33 now... gosh in about 2 years Judiana is present already for 10 years ! my therapy started in november 2011 i think, and it was very much needed because i was stuck.... very stuck... anyway.. the first appointment was so nice, i've had my major coming out on december 5th 2012.

long story short, i've worked hard to get rid of my struggle, find peace of mind in that way and feel happy and even love myself and that my dear sisters took me 33 years of my life...

i hope for everyone there comes a moment when the struggle is over, and live the life prefered...
for any questions about anything please ask...
  •  

asheriko35

dear judiana
i will be happy to get the details of your therapist who could maybe get me out of it
I have huge dysphoria but the cost of transition is also huge

maybe he can help me
  •  

Judiana

dear Asheriko35,

i'm dutch and i've visited Transvisie in Amsterdam, but i didnt have surgery... i'm perfectly fine with it...

maybe if you look on the web for a suitable adress what works for you... and i hope you find some peace ! good luck !
  •