Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Gynophiles only: Your ultimate dream girl

Started by Nero, April 26, 2014, 11:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Must be a celebrity, actress, model, famous figure of some kind.

For me it's a cross between her (watch this video, it's the hottest thing ever)

Leonor Varela. She's not very well known. A lot of her films are Spanish. And even when she's not as gilded as Cleopatra in this video, still so gorgeous. Knew a woman once who resembled her (though with quite a larger behind, which I love). She totally played me.  :P

and Claudette Colbert. Unfortunately, I was unable to find the video I wanted that does her justice:

Absolutely love her. Probably the sexiest thing about her was her voice. If I find a better video...

but my ultimate crush is probably...

well, I mean who isn't in love with her?

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Jill F

•  

Nero

Definitely gorgeous. You're kind of a redhead, huh Jill?  :laugh:
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: FA on April 27, 2014, 01:38:41 AM
Definitely gorgeous. You're kind of a redhead, huh Jill?  :laugh:

There's definitely some ginger going on in me.  I'm like half Irish.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Drew Barrymore when ever she is a red head.  I have watched Charlie's Angeles and just fast forwarded to her scene's.
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Nero

Quote from: immortal gypsy on April 27, 2014, 02:24:57 AM
Drew Barrymore when ever she is a red head.  I have watched Charlie's Angeles and just fast forwarded to her scene's.

She was on Charlie's Angels? Wow how did I not know this?
  •  

LordKAT

Looks wise only, I'd say Kim Kardasian.

I do love Katherine Hepburn in all her movies though.
  •  

Edge

Can we say fictional characters? Hey, it's about the same as saying celebrities except we know more about them.
If so, Lagertha on Vikings who is played by Katherine Winnick. Katherine Winnick is absolutely stunning and the character Lagertha is a shield maiden who keeps getting stronger no matter what hardships she faces. Either her or, at risk of sounding too much like a goth, someone like Morticia Addams (the one in the 60's tv show, not the movies).
  •  

Jennygirl

Scarlett Johansson without a doubt for me :D
  •  

big kim

I like red heads a lot and Epica frontwoman Simone Simons is red hot!
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

- Kim
  •  

Mermaid

Does Andrej Pejic count? If not, then...

•  

Adam (birkin)

There's a lot of girls I think are absolutely beautiful...ScarJo of course, and Neve Campbell. But I'd have to say my "dream girl" (at least, the celebrity dream girl, since I'm already in love with my dream girl IRL) would be Alyssa Milano. She is absolutely gorgeous, but she's also done a lot of really cool activism and she seems very intelligent and like a genuinely nice person.

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

Ive actually found my ultimate dream girl
now if only I could start feeling better about myself and actually let her know how I feel...

I think im gonna wait a couple months...

http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Mermaid

Quote from: FalseHybridPrincess on April 27, 2014, 05:16:02 PM
Ive actually found my ultimate dream girl
now if only I could start feeling better about myself and actually let her know how I feel...

I think im gonna wait a couple months...

D'aw :3
  •  

Edge

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

verkatzt

I'm married to my dream girl.  But Drew Barrymore is cute, and Minnie Driver was really hot in "Circle of Friends."  (She's still cute, but skinny doesn't push my buttons as much.)
  •