Emily.T

Quote from: Laura Squirrel on April 13, 2014, 11:12:29 PM
Indeed they are. Portia's my fave. ;D

I can see how portia is your fav she is simply gorgeous
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

•  

JaneNicole2013

I've always wanted to collect some toys from my childhood and might start soon. Among the top of my "want list" are:

- King Ding and Dingalings
- Big Jim action figure
- Action Jackson action figures

I've also thought about getting back into putting together model cars. I used to have a pretty nice Corvette collection.

Jane.
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

Jayne

I don't have any collection on the go right now but i'm having to resist the urge to start getting stuffed bears & dogs, i've had 4 Star Trek bears for years. Last night I found a stuffed Bassett hound stuffed toy on the edge of the road. He was cold & wet & looked pitifull, I couldn't leave him alone overnight so I took him in & dried him off & gave him a safe home. Today I keep thinking about how much i'd like some more stuffed doggies.

I called him Humphry, I just wish I could post pictures
  •  

LJP

I've been getting rid of most of the things I have collected(comics,action figures,ect.). One thing I would like to have still is a shogun warrior from the 70s. Thx to kickstarter I've been collecting table top games a bit.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •  

JaneNicole2013

Quote from: LJP on April 18, 2014, 10:03:27 AM
I've been getting rid of most of the things I have collected(comics,action figures,ect.). One thing I would like to have still is a shogun warrior from the 70s. Thx to kickstarter I've been collecting table top games a bit.

What kind of games and how does kick starter help? I used to have quite a collection of table top games (mostly war games) but I've sold many of them off over the years thanks to PC and console gaming.

Jane
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

I collect figures(transformers and 12" figures) and customise said 12" 1/6 scale figures. Current projects include customs of all '12' doctors from doctor who and some comic characters I like.

Also I have the Generations Metroplex mentioned earlier.

•  

LJP

Quote from: JaneNicole2013 on April 18, 2014, 10:57:58 AM
What kind of games and how does kick starter help? I used to have quite a collection of table top games (mostly war games) but I've sold many of them off over the years thanks to PC and console gaming.

Jane

Hi, Jane . Kickstarter has all kinds of games. So far I've gotten zombicide , shadows of brimstone , rivet wars , wrath of kings , and mobscenity(party card game). Mostly I see them on table top gaming news or beasts of war, then start following them. I think I drop one collecting addiction just to pick up another.

Another thing I think is really cool is the day of the dead monster high doll. I regret not buying it :( .
Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •  

TheQuestion

I just bought all four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classic Collection figures + Bebop and Rocksteady.  I'm really hoping they continue and expand the line to recreate more obscure characters, vehicles, and playesets in the classics scale. 
  •  

JenSquid

Quote from: TheQuestion on April 20, 2014, 09:10:32 AM
I just bought all four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classic Collection figures + Bebop and Rocksteady.  I'm really hoping they continue and expand the line to recreate more obscure characters, vehicles, and playesets in the classics scale.

Nice!
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

I have quite a lot of Big Daddy figures - Subject Delta, an Omega and a Rosie.  I also have Eleanor and a couple of little sisters.  I want to add a motorised patriot from Infinite to my collection.
- Kim
  •  

Serenation

I have quite a few starwars figures, from my ones I was given as a child to ones I bought in the 90's, also seem to be gaining quite a few plush japanese and goth cats lately. I also have a bunch of RC cars.

When I first started to transition I was thinking should I still have these? until I realised just be yourself. Spent far to many years pretending I was something I wasn't, I'm a girl that likes toys and videogames.

If I'm sad I'll still sometimes go buy a lego kit to take my mind off things.

I always wanted a Shogun Warrior, a boy at school had one I was so jelly.
I will touch a 100 flowers and not pick one.
  •