Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Which laser type is best for beard removal?

Started by Jessica15, April 30, 2014, 10:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica15

I'm currently researching laser removal places and I'm wondering what laser removal type I should look for when choosing a place?

Also, should I go to a "hair removal spa" or a real dermatologist?  I've seen a lot of spa places with coupons and paypal links on their site and to me that seems a little weird.  I want to make sure the person that is working on my is fully trained and knows what they're doing.
  •  

FrancisAnn

mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Jill F

I had some pretty good results with the LightSheer Duet every 4 weeks, but a lot of it comes back eventually.

It will get you there faster, but you have to keep doing it.  I am doing both laser and electro to keep me cleared.  I can't wait for the day I never have to shave again.
  •