Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

have we gone too far?

Started by EllieM, April 29, 2014, 01:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EllieM

As an older person, I don't use much makeup, because, well, I'm older. However, I understand why younger girls (the under 60 crowd) use it, and frankly I love to see it well applied, so yes I love makeup. But... have we gone too far?
http://www.amazon.com/Myly-New-Pink-Button-Audry/dp/B002OXSKF8/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t/176-0978952-5812354?tag=tswss-20
  •  

Dee Marshall

I've actually seen this before. (Never mind where!) Make sure to read the comments! One guy didn't know what labia are and bought it for his mom!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

AnneB

ok, I spit coffee on this one!!!   LOL  Ellie, you kill me girl!!   ;D
  •  

EllieM

um-hmmm.... tickled pink, were ya?  ;D
  •  

JamesG

Save the money and just douche with cherry koolaide.  :laugh:
  •  

AnneB

M&Ms.. melt in your mouth, not in your..  um, nm..
  •  

EllieM

say, Paula... got some handy wipes? there's coffee all over my monitor.
  •  

Jennygirl

from the Q & A

QuoteQ: I'm curious - does it have a matching nail polish and lip stick? And were any animals harmed in the testing of this product?
A: No beavers were "harmed" in the testing of this product......

Q: Is it gluten-free?
A: No, you can use it on your glutes if you want that freshly-spanked glow.

:icon_mrgreen:
  •  

Shodan

On a serious note about this product, we wouldn't even have product like these if society wasn't constantly telling women exactly how ugly and/or disgusting their ladyparts are. Just sayin'.

•  

JamesG

I think its more a desire to have the lips match the... ah.... lips.
  •  

Ms Grace

I wonder if there's a corresponding product for dudes? They could call it the Jolly Rodger.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: Ms Grace on April 29, 2014, 04:14:21 PM
I wonder if there's a corresponding product for dudes? They could call it the Jolly Rodger.
*spits Diet Coke on monitor*
  •  

AnneB

Quote from: Shodan on April 29, 2014, 03:21:39 PM
On a serious note about this product, we wouldn't even have product like these if society wasn't constantly telling women exactly how ugly and/or disgusting their ladyparts are. Just sayin'.

totally disgusting.. I can hardly wait for my own. ;)

And Ellie, sorry 'bout the coffee, but you started it! No handi wipes, but will a feminine napkin do?  ;)
  •  

EllieM

Quote from: Paula Christine on April 30, 2014, 09:45:15 AM
And Ellie, sorry 'bout the coffee, but you started it! No handi wipes, but will a feminine napkin do?  ;)

feminine napkin? always ;)

•  

Adam (birkin)

•