Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Permanent Make-up and Pain

Started by Mx Pippa, November 19, 2013, 03:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mx Pippa

I'm a real gluten for punishment, I've had permanent make up on my eye brows, eye liner, lips and aureola around my nipples. One thing I do know is that I'm far from brave. In fact the last eye liner run I did took almost 2 hours to do a 20 minute job, due to the fact that I just couldn't take the pain of it all.

My lady swears that her generic clients don't make such a fuss, however I was in my local pub (bar) yesterday when a fellow drinker took a call on his mobile phone. After the call he came back in an was saying that it was his wife calling him from Bangkok, and that she was in pain after having her brows tattooed the previous day. I'd just love to know if any of you or your partners have had PM and whether or not you suffered.

I do enjoy my permanent make-up, and not having to put on make-up to go out during the day, I've just booked in with a new salon. After relaying my nightmare story to their PM lady, she assures me that she is going to use a new anaesthetic on my eyes to treat me, as I now feel I can now live with even more definition to my eyes. My previous lady had me on Emla cream anaesthetic.
Hi, you're with 71 year old pre-op transgender Philippa (Pippa) born back in June 1946, I live on the south coast of UK in Wimborne Minster, Dorset.

I've been with The Laurels, NHS Transgender Clinic in Exeter UK,  for 2.5 years. I started my pre-op transgender journey after having breast implant surgery done by surgeon, Mr Michael Graham at The Winterbourne Hospital, in Dorchester UK, in July 2011.

It was after breast implant surgery, my female true real-self emerged, and I started to live full time as the woman. I was adamant GRS was not an opinion, after looking deep into my inner self, thoughts have changed, also testosterone blocking Pro-strap injection have a very positive impact, together with my oestrogen, sex drive has become better and more feminine. I am now so excited, and want to get on with my GRS. 

On the list with another of Britain's top surgeons, Mr Phil Thomas in Brighton for my Gender Reassignment Surgery.

I am engaged to Michael, a wonderful supportive guy.
  •  

Dahlia

'Permanent make up....is the worst thing you can do to your face' a wise and highly tasteful and esthetic insight having women once said.
It can make your face look harsh and in the worst cases downright cheap.
  •  

Mx Pippa

Quote from: Dahlia on November 19, 2013, 06:36:19 AM
'Permanent make up....is the worst thing you can do to your face' a wise and highly tasteful and esthetic insight having women once said.
It can make your face look harsh and in the worst cases downright cheap.

Well a lot there depends on the make-up artist who performs hers or his magic on you, for me it's up there in the top 3 best things I've ever done, boobs being number one. My face is far from harsh  and in my line of work I can't afford to look cheap. In fact with the laser, sun tan lotion indoors and outdoors, winter and summer, and the PM my skin has never looked so good. Most people are surprised when I tell them I have PM anyway, and certainly surprised at my age.
Hi, you're with 71 year old pre-op transgender Philippa (Pippa) born back in June 1946, I live on the south coast of UK in Wimborne Minster, Dorset.

I've been with The Laurels, NHS Transgender Clinic in Exeter UK,  for 2.5 years. I started my pre-op transgender journey after having breast implant surgery done by surgeon, Mr Michael Graham at The Winterbourne Hospital, in Dorchester UK, in July 2011.

It was after breast implant surgery, my female true real-self emerged, and I started to live full time as the woman. I was adamant GRS was not an opinion, after looking deep into my inner self, thoughts have changed, also testosterone blocking Pro-strap injection have a very positive impact, together with my oestrogen, sex drive has become better and more feminine. I am now so excited, and want to get on with my GRS. 

On the list with another of Britain's top surgeons, Mr Phil Thomas in Brighton for my Gender Reassignment Surgery.

•  

Terracotta

Mx Pippa, a little bit of permenant make-up, could be ideal, but it's quite constricting, your make-up routine will develop and change with your face and what suits your features. Taking the time to do it in the morning is the safer option. Don't get full heavy make-up done permanently, advice from someone who used to be a make-up artist for a whilst :) <3
Trans-woman. Four months of HRT as of 26/September, 2014  :) :laugh:
  •  

Mx Pippa

Hiya Blaz, I love you avatar, thanks for that, I know where you're coming from with that, at the moment I just have a light eye liner, so I usually make up some more to go out, or for my work. I need to keep it flexible as for DJ work I often need to go over the top, although I've got quite into big false lashes lately,

I would like to make the permanent eye liner a touch heavier, but only after a lot of thought, and certainly not so far as what I call an evening eye liner, still keeping it reasonably light. I find it give my face a bit of life, and I know I would never bother to make-up every morning, I'm to much of a lazy cow.

love Pippa    :D :o :-*

•  

Lana P

I've always wanted to get my brows done with PM. Also my Aunt has her eye liner done and it looks great. I think if the PM is done right there should be no problems.
  •  

JLT1

The cost for eyeliner PM is???

I just can't see well enough to do it correctly every time. 
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Me the Girl

I've always been concerned about what if you want to change things later on?
  •  

L00T

Permanent eyeliner sounds pretty, but I'm way too much of a control freak to get a regular tattoo, much less one that would be that visible if someone were to mess up.
  •  

judithlynn

Hi Pippa;

What gets done  on the aureola around ones nipples??

Judith
:-*
Hugs

•