Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What do you want to know? Ask Jill!

Started by Jill F, April 29, 2014, 01:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umiko

another question, i saw my endo for the first time yesterday, i told her what i was feeling and she got speakless for a few seconds. she than asked how my stability was and i said it was shot becuz of the mixed chemistry. she than said go see your doctor than have her call me. what did she mean by that?
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: Umiko Liliana on May 15, 2014, 05:06:03 PM
another question, i saw my endo for the first time yesterday, i told her what i was feeling and she got speakless for a few seconds. she than asked how my stability was and i said it was shot becuz of the mixed chemistry. she than said go see your doctor than have her call me. what did she mean by that?

Is your endo not a doctor herself?  *facepalm*  Did she mean an internist or a psychiatrist?  I needed a letter from a psychiatrist as well, but most endos started out as internists and just wanted to specialize.  I don't get it either.   I'd personally ask her how many transgender patients she's ever treated, because the wrong hormone balance (for you, personally) really does mess with your head and that's a no-brainer for an endo.
  •  

Umiko

Quote from: Jill F on May 15, 2014, 05:24:46 PM
Is your endo not a doctor herself?  *facepalm*  Did she mean an internist or a psychiatrist?  I needed a letter from a psychiatrist as well, but most endos started out as internists and just wanted to specialize.  I don't get it either.   I'd personally ask her how many transgender patients she's ever treated, because the wrong hormone balance (for you, personally) really does mess with your head and that's a no-brainer for an endo.
no idea, i was looking for a psych for an eval but i said imma just go to my pcp and have her use my current records. doesnt sound like my endo needs a letter from me though becuz she said nothing about bringing one though she gave that look as if she was surprised i didnt have one yet o.o honestly she confused me even more though she is more than willing to help me
  •