Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Best Place to Get Laser Hair Removal in London?

Started by Sophie_85, June 01, 2014, 07:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie_85

Hi all!

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good, but also not too expensive, place to get laser hair removal done in the London area?

I did have two sessions in one place that was ridiculously cheap but they seem to have gone to the wall now and I only got two seasons out of the six I paid for :(

They weren't very good anyway and they had the worst customer service I've ever come across in my life! Even still, the first session was great. I was in there for about an hour and the woman operating the layer was very thorough. All the hair fell out after two weeks.

However when I went back for my next session 5 weeks later I had a different woman who was quite disinterested and I'm sure I was only in there for about 25mins and she seemed to have the laser turned down a lot lower and she wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing. Some hair fell out after two weeks but not as much as before. It grew back quite quickly after that and I'm sure the hair on my upper arms has actually increased a lot since that second session.

Anyway I couldn't book another session for another 3 months as they were booked out and even that got cancelled the evening before I was due to come in due to an "electrical fault". I tried to ring back but they were un-contactable for about a month then when I finally got through I was told that the fault is still there and it will be there for a long time. They girl on the phone seemed very annoyed that I had the audacity to ring and inquire about what was happening.

I can't be bothered with them any more. It was November when I had the first session so I've wasted enough time with them already.

Ok rant over, back to the original question! :D

Some people have recommended the Harley Medical Group. They say the service was very professional and hair hasn't come back, even after years. Sounds great, but they are REALY REALY EXPENCIVE!!!

Does anyone know of anywhere that has the same professional reputation and guaranteed results as the HMG, but cheaper?

Bit of background: I'm caucasian, dark coarse hair, and right now I'm focusing on my torso, chest, back, bum, shoulders and upper arms.

Thanks xx
  •